Gearing up for Our Third Customer Satisfaction Survey
Do you like a particular service that ARIN currently offers? Is there another one that you think needs improvement? Or maybe you want to see us offer a brand-new service. Starting in just a few days, ARIN will begin conducting our third Customer Satisfaction Survey, and we want to hear from you on any or all of the above.
Between 13 and 31 July, you’ll want to set aside some time to help us with our third Customer Satisfaction Survey. As with our previous customer satisfaction surveys, we are working with a marketing research firm, Rockbridge Associates, to conduct this survey and gain a better understanding of our performance in all areas of the organization.
The objectives of the survey will include:
- Determining members’ expectations and needs from ARIN
- Assessing current satisfaction with ARIN’s services and operations
- Determining any unmet needs members have
- Identifying and prioritizing areas for improvement
- Assessing current perceptions of the organization within the Internet community
- Identifying opportunities to better engage the Internet community in terms of outreach, education, and fostering participation
- Understanding how ARIN’s current performance compares to that indicated by the previous surveys completed in 2014 and 2017
We will randomly select 10 winners to receive a $250 Amazon gift card during the survey period, so be sure to get your responses in before the 31 July deadline if you want a chance to win. Winners will be selected and announced on a weekly basis.
We’re looking forward to hearing your thoughts on how we can improve as an organization.
13 July Update: The 2020 Customer Satisfaction Survey is now open! Take the survey today.
Recent blogs categorized under: Customer Feedback
GET THE LATEST!
Sign up to receive the latest news about ARIN and the most pressing issues facing the Internet community.SIGN ME UP →
Blog CategoriesUpdates • Security • IPv6 • Fellowship Program • ARIN Bits • Grant Program • IPv4 • Public Policy • Elections • Tips • RPKI • Outreach • Training • Internet Governance • IRR • Data Accuracy • Customer Feedback • Caribbean