Premier Support Plan (PSP)
As part of our customer-focused approach to serving the community, we are pleased to provide our Premier Support Plan (PSP) for all of our customers.
Services included in the Premier Support Plan
- Dedicated Account Analyst: Organizations are assigned a dedicated account analyst who is available to directly assist with any complex questions or scenarios where escalation may be required.
- Priority Service: Tickets associated with PSP-enrolled organizations receive priority handling when requested.
- Direct Technical Services Liaison: Available during ARIN business hours for assistance with RPKI, IRR, DNSSEC and other technical services.
- 24/7 On-call Support: While ARIN already monitors and maintains its services 24 / 7 / 365, Premier Support Plan customers gain access to on-call resources available outside of normal ARIN business hours in the event of a service-impacting event related to an organization’s use of ARIN’s RPKI, IRR, or DNSSEC services. (Note: this does not include resource request ticket status, training, or payment-related questions.)
- PSP Customer Feedback Events: Eligible customers are invited to join quarterly focus group sessions where they have the chance to meet with the ARIN executive management team to discuss ARIN services.
- Transfer Fee Waivers: Waived Transfer Request Fees for Source.
Enrolling in the Premier Support Plan
Any customer who holds Internet number resources with ARIN under a Registration Services Plan or Legacy Registration Services Plan is eligible to enroll in the Premier Support Plan via ARIN Online.
Note: Registration is based on Org ID. If your Organization has multiple Org IDs, PSP Services are linked to the registered Org ID exclusively, and cannot be shared or transferred between Org IDs.
2XL or Larger Customers
XL or Smaller Customers
Ready to Enroll?
If your organization is currently eligible to join the Premier Support Plan, you can access the PSP request form through the ACTIONS drop down menu on your Organization Record when logged in to your ARIN Online Account Manager. You can find this menu by selecting the Organization Identifier (Org ID) on your Dashboard, then selecting the Organization Record that you wish to enroll in the PSP. If you have additional questions, please call the Registration Services Help Desk at +1.703.227.0660, or submit questions via the Ask ARIN feature in ARIN Online.
Fee & Billing Information
- Fee Schedule
- Premier Support Plan (PSP)
- Make a Payment
- How Billing Works
- Resource Revocation, Returns, and Reinstatement
Registration Services Help Desk
7:00 AM to 7:00 PM ET