ARIN holds biannual Public Policy and Members Meetings to provide an opportunity for the Internet community to engage in policy discussions, network with colleagues, and learn more about ARIN and issues affecting the global Internet numbers community. A list of sponsors of past meetings is available.
ARIN meeting sponsorship provides a great opportunity for your organization to show support for the community-based, transparent, bottom-up policy development processes that have support the foundation of Internet infrastructure.
Please reach out to our Meetings Planners at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any of the sponsorship opportunities listed below.
Upcoming Sponsorship Opportunities
ARIN is currently seeking sponsors of events and activities at the following Public Policy and Members Meetings:
Dates: 31 October - 01 November 2019
Location: Austin, Texas
Dates: 26 - 29 April 2020
Location: Louisville, Kentucky
Dates: 22 - 23 October 2020
Location: Seattle, Washington
Benefits of Sponsorship (All Levels)
- All sponsors contributing $7,500 USD or more will be listed on the meeting website and will have their company logo placed on official meeting signage.
- All sponsors will receive special recognition throughout the meeting by category of sponsorship.
- All sponsors will receive a banner ad rotating at top of the mobile app Dashboard page with click through to a full screen Landing Page where you can provide further promotion.
Multiple Sponsorships are Available for Each Level
- Bronze Sponsor ($7,500 USD): Sponsor benefits as listed above
- Silver Sponsor ($15,000 USD) : Includes Bronze Sponsorship Items, Plus:
- Sponsor logo on the badge insert
- Gold Sponsor ($20,000 USD): Includes Silver Sponsorship Items, Plus
- Sponsor logo on the meeting giveaway item
- Sponsor acknowledgment on ARIN social media during the meeting (Facebook/Twitter)
- Platinum Sponsor ($25,000 USD): Includes Gold Sponsorship Items, Plus:
- (3) Three complimentary room nights at the host hotel for the Sponsor
Additional Sponsorship Opportunities
Network Connectivity Sponsorship (in-kind and variable cost)
This important sponsorship helps determine where the ARIN meetings take place. Our meeting requires its own wireless network to support the webcast and attendee needs. Network Sponsors must provide at least 100 Mbit/s of bandwidth between the meeting venue and the Internet. ARIN prefers to have both IPv4 and IPv6 transit.
Your company will receive all of the benefits of the Gold Sponsorship level plus the opportunity to have a representative deliver a three-minute welcome address during the general meeting.
Webcast Sponsorship ($10,000 USD)
The webcast of Public Policy and Member Meetings is integral to the open and transparent nature of ARIN. Sponsor benefits include all of the benefits of Bronze Sponsor level, your logo on the badge insert, plus your branding displayed on the webcast.