ARIN holds biannual Public Policy and Members Meetings to provide an opportunity for the Internet community to engage in policy discussions, network with colleagues, and learn more about ARIN and issues affecting the global Internet numbers community. A list of sponsors of past meetings is available.
ARIN meeting sponsorship provides a great opportunity for your organization to show support for the community-based, transparent, bottom-up policy development processes that have support the foundation of Internet infrastructure.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any of the sponsorship opportunities listed below.
Upcoming Sponsorship Opportunities
ARIN is currently seeking sponsors of events and activities at the following upcoming Public Policy and Members Meetings:
|ARIN 50||Hollywood, CA||20–21 October 2022|
|ARIN 51||Tampa, FL||16–19 April 2023|
|ARIN 52||San Diego, CA||19–20 October 2023|
|ARIN 53||Bridgetown, Barbados||14–17 April 2024|
|ARIN 54||Toronto, ON||24–25 October 2024|
Benefits of Sponsorship (All Levels)
- All sponsors contributing $7,500 USD or more will be listed on the meeting website and will have their company logo placed on official meeting signage.
- All sponsors will receive special recognition throughout the meeting by category of sponsorship.
Multiple Sponsorships are Available for Each Level
- Bronze Sponsor ($7,500 USD): Sponsor benefits as listed above
- Silver Sponsor ($15,000 USD): Includes Bronze Sponsorship Items, plus sponsor acknowledgment on ARIN social media during the meeting (Facebook/Twitter)
- Gold Sponsor ($20,000 USD): Includes Silver Sponsorship Items, plus sponsor logo on the meeting giveaway item
- Platinum Sponsor ($25,000 USD): Includes Gold Sponsorship Items, plus three (3) complimentary room nights at the host hotel for the Sponsor
Additional Sponsorship Opportunities
Fellowship Program Sponsorship ($1,000 - $5,000 USD)
The ARIN Fellowship Program is designed to broaden inclusion, diversity, engagement, and volunteerism amongst community members within the ARIN region. The Fellowship Program provides an immersive and enjoyable experience for selected Fellows to engage with the ARIN community, staff, and leadership through multiple sessions held virtually in the weeks leading up to ARIN’s Public Policy Meetings.
This sponsorship enables ARIN to fund this important program. Your company will receive recognition in promotional content related to the Fellowship Program. Additionally, sponsors will be invited to attend the Fellows meet-and-greet social gathering to help us make these individuals feel welcome at the ARIN meeting.
Network Connectivity Sponsorship (in-kind and variable cost)
This important sponsorship helps determine where the ARIN meetings will take place. Our meeting requires its own wireless network to support the webcast and attendee needs. Network Sponsors must provide at least 100 Mbit/s of bandwidth between the meeting venue and the Internet. ARIN prefers to have both IPv4 and IPv6 transit.
Your company will receive all of the benefits of the Gold Sponsorship level plus the opportunity to have a representative deliver a three-minute welcome address during the general meeting.
Webcast Sponsorship ($10,000 USD)
The webcast of Public Policy and Member Meetings is integral to the open and transparent nature of ARIN. Sponsor benefits include all of the benefits of Bronze Sponsor level, your logo on the badge insert, plus your branding displayed on the webcast.