Draft Policies and Proposals
Addressing policies in the ARIN region are created in accordance with the Policy Development Process. All Draft and Recommended Draft Policies are posted to the Public Policy Mailing List for community discussion.
Recommended Draft Policies
- ARIN-2017-12: POC Notification and Validation Upon Reassignment or Reallocation
- ARIN-2018-5: Disallow Third-party Organization Record Creation
- ARIN-2018-6: Clarify reassignment requirements in 22.214.171.124.1
- ARIN-2019-1: Clarify Section 4 IPv4 Request Requirements
- ARIN-2019-2: Waiting List Block Size Restriction
- ARIN-2019-3: Update 4.10 – IPv6 Deployment Block
The discussion on PPML can cover a variety of policy related topics, and ARIN encourages free discussion. ARIN announcements to the PPML about draft policies include the draft policy number in the subject field. Please retain the policy number in the subject line when you make comments about specific draft policies. Your post or reply should open with a statement of support or nonsupport for the topic to allow others to follow discussions of interest more easily and make your position clear.