ARIN is a non-profit, community-based organization that provides services related to the technical coordination and management of IP addresses and Autonomous System Numbers. As one of the five Regional Internet Registries and a member of the Internet technical community, we are dedicated to making the Internet as strong and secure as it can be.
Join Our Team
If you are passionate about helping the Internet grow, look no further than a career at ARIN! ARIN is always on the lookout for talented, motivated, and energetic individuals who enjoy working in a collaborative environment.
ARIN was voted a Washington Post Top Workplace in 2017, and it’s no secret why!
- Over half of ARIN employees have been part of our team for more than five years. They are committed to serving our community and are proud to work for a mission-focused organization.
- ARIN is committed to growing and learning. ARIN staff is constantly engaged with the community to improve every aspect of our customer relationships. We develop new tools and systems with cross-department cooperation and community feedback.
- ARIN supports and encourages continuing education and work/life balance. ARIN provides a generous tuition reimbursement and staff development programs. Many staff members have pursued undergraduate and advanced degrees, and certification programs with the support and encouragement of their managers and colleagues.
- ARIN offers flexible working hours between our official hours of 7 AM to 7 PM ET, Monday through Friday. Some positions include possible telecommuting on a part-time basis.
- The ARIN offices are modern and casual. Our office is easy to get to and surrounded by tree-lined footpaths, community gym facilities, and lots of dining options. The dress code is casual, and there are always snacks, sodas and coffee in the kitchen.
ARIN is committed to investing in our employees. One of the main ways we do this is by providing our employees with outstanding benefits.
ARIN offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits, including but not limited to:
- Group health and dental insurance – ARIN pays over 90% of the premium costs
- Group vision care – no employee deduction for employees and any dependents
- Flexible Spending Account and Dependent Care Account
- 401(k) retirement plan - up to 9% matching after first year of service, and all contributions are 100% vested. In 2012-2020, ARIN made an additional discretionary 401(k) contribution.
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement - up to $5,000 per year
- Casual work environment with snacks, drinks, and coffee
- Regularly-scheduled team outings and staff lunches
- Twelve paid holidays, one floating holiday, and a generous comprehensive leave program starting at four weeks (20 days)
For more details about ARIN’s benefits, view our benefits brochure.