ARIN’s existence as an organization is governed by certain legal corporate documents. The primary documents are provided below, and include descriptions of changes.
- ARIN’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Registration Services Audit Reports
- Quarterly Travel Expenses
- Green Initiatives at ARIN
- External Contracting Process
Standards of Conduct Documents
Relevant ARIN Employee Handbook Policies
- Employee Business Ethics and Conduct/Whistleblower Policy
- Employee Conflict of Interest Policy
- Employee Gift Policy
The following documents describe the interactions of ARIN with its community and customers within areas of the services we provide.
- Registration Services Agreement (RSA)/Legacy Registration Services Agreement
- Fee Schedule
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA)
- Officer Attestation
- Resource Request Appeal Process
- Board of Trustees and Advisory Council Election Procedures
- NRO Number Council (NRO NC) Election/Appointment Procedures
- ARIN and the North American Network Operators' Group (NANOG)
- On 29 June 2016, ARIN and NANOG signed a Cooperative Agreement.
- ARIN and the North American Regional at Large Organisation (NARALO)
- On 8 February 2015, ARIN President and CEO John Curran and Evan Leibovitch, NARALO Acting Chair, signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU).
- CTU, ARIN, and LACNIC
- On 16 August 2007, the American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN), the Latin American and Caribbean Internet Addresses Registry (LACNIC), and the Caribbean Telecommunications Union (CTU) signed a declaration of cooperation describing their intent to work together to promote the effective use of the Internet and Internet-based resources in the Caribbean.
Last Updated: 29 Mar 2021