ARIN’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
ARIN’s goal is to provide the best Internet number registry experience possible. To help better understand the needs of our customers and gauge how we’re doing, we conduct a customer satisfaction survey periodically.
We use these survey results along with customer feedback provided throughout the year using our Registration Services transaction surveys, the feedback button on the ARIN website, the ARIN Consultation and Suggestion Process, and other feedback mechanisms to continue improving our services. These surveys are conducted in partnership with Rockbridge Associates, a marketing research firm.
Survey objectives include:
- Determine members' expectations and needs from ARIN
- Assess current satisfaction with ARIN’s services and operations
- Determine any unmet needs members have
- Identify and prioritize areas for improvement
- Assess current perceptions of the organization within the Internet community
- Identify opportunities to better engage the Internet community in terms of outreach, education and fostering participation
- Understand how ARIN’s current performance compares to that indicated by previous surveys
Each time we launch a survey, you will find that many questions mirror those from previous years to allow for effective survey results benchmarking. Final results from our customer satisfaction surveys will be published to the ARIN website for full transparency.