Contribute a Guest Blog
Do you have something to say that might be of interest to the Internet community?
We’re always looking for guest bloggers to contribute a post on our blog!
Some topics our community likes to read about include:
- The technical side of IPv6
- Your experience transitioning to IPv6
- Tips and tricks for working with IPv6
- IPv6 and (insert your area of expertise here)
- The future of the Internet
- Routing Security
- Your thoughts on Internet Governance
- Got a better idea? Tell us about it!
Whether you’re a seasoned blogger or a social media newbie, we think it’s about time you make your voice heard. Share your ideas. Connect with the Internet community.
If you’re interested, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, affiliation (if desired), topic, and a few lines describing the post you’d like to write. We’ll let you know if we think your topic will be a good fit for our blog.
Guest Blog Guidelines
Here are a few guidelines for submission:
- Topics and content must be in line with ARIN’s mission. They must be free from commercial interest and aimed at increasing awareness and understanding about important topics to the Internet community.
- Posts must be the original work of the person submitting the blog post and not be published in print or online elsewhere at the time of submission or publication on our blog.
- Posts must be truthful and accurate and not violate the rights of any individuals or organizations.
ARIN reserves the right to refuse in its sole and absolute discretion to publish content for any reason and to make edits as seen fit. Any edits will be returned to the author for approval, and the author has the right to withdraw the submission if they disagree with the recommended edits.
Please include with your submission:
- Author’s name
- Short Bio – including author’s title and affiliation
- Headshot (optional)
- Image(s) to use within the body of the post (optional)
- Average submission length: 600-900 words