Consultation Tracking Information
- Requested By: ARIN Staff
- Status: Closed
- Comments Opened: Linked to Discussion Archives: 09 September 2013
- Comments Closed: 24 October 2013
- Suggestion Number : not applicable
Subject of Consultation
During the next two weeks in preparation for ARIN 32, we are asking you to review the active suggestions received since the last ARIN meeting in Bridgetown, Barbados. We are asking you to review the active suggestions listed belowand:
- Comment on the merits of each - (eg. Worth doing, not worth the effort, must have, etc.)
- For those you think have merit, rank them in your desired order of potential implementation.
We have provided a high-level staff assessment of perceived level of implementation effort for each suggestion. Be sure to read the more detailed notes at the url for each suggestion listed:
- 2013.4: Change Whois Output for Certain /8 Records
- 2013.5: Provide Whois-RWS Results in JSONP for Ease of 3rd-party Application Development
- 2013.8: Deploy Two-factor Authentication
- 2013.12: Persistent Field for Purchase Order Number in Billing Information
- 2013.13: Availability of Ticket Information to all POCS of an ORG ID
- 2013.15: Availability of ARIN Online Messages to all POCS of an ORG ID
- 2013.16: Association of Multiple Networks with a Customer
There will be a discussion period about these suggestions during the ARIN 32 Public Policy and Members Meeting. Within 30 days after the meeting, ARIN staff will publish the prioritized list of suggestions, noting any closed because the community found them to lack merit.
Please provide comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can subscribe to this mailing list at:
Discussion on email@example.com will close on 24 October 2013.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, ARIN maintains a list of community and internal recommendations for new services and improvements. To gather additional community input on future upgrades and services, ARIN will hold a session to go over a list of both prioritized projects awaiting implementation and projects awaiting prioritization at ARIN 32.
The information gleaned from this community feedback session will be used as feedback for ARIN management to help prioritize future work. In addition to input gathered at the ARIN meeting, we have a survey available at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ARIN32projects
The survey will remain open until 24 October, and we are eager to hear from you! We look forward to hearing your thoughts as we set future development and service priorities.
Communications and Member Services
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
The consultation to review the open suggestions pending prioritization is now closed. As provided for in the ARIN Consultation and Suggestion Process, ARIN staff will update and publish the list of prioritized suggestions based on input received and further staff evaluation.
Staff will also review the feedback received via at Project Prioritization survey. Any resulting changes to the list of Engineering Projects Awaiting Prioritization, will be published at: