Daily “Resources Under Agreement” Report Now Available
Posted: Monday, 09 October 2023
Beginning on 10 October, ARIN will publish a daily Resources Under Agreement report each morning that lists each organization and whether they are receiving the full suite of ARIN’s registry services or basic legacy services.
This report was created in response to the 2022.12 Suggestion, which requested that ARIN publicly display whether an organization was covered under a Registration Services Agreement or Legacy Registration Services Agreement (RSA/LRSA). Having resources under an RSA/LRSA is required to enable ARIN’s routing security services, and this suggestion was requested to help research and education organizations analyze the progress and barriers of routing security deployment throughout the ARIN region.
This report will list the Org name, Org handle, Network handle, IP address range, or the AS Handle as they appear in ARIN’s Whois, and what services they qualify to receive via ARIN. There will be two separate reports provided via FTP in each file: one for networks, and one for Autonomous System Numbers (ASNs).
You may access the Resources Under Agreement report here: https://arin.net/reference/research/statistics/resources/
Or directly via FTP here: ftp://ftp.arin.net/pub/resource_registry_service/
We hope this report will be beneficial to the Internet community. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Volunteer to Serve on the 2024 ARIN Fellowship Selection Committee
- Now Closed — Consultation on Email Template Processor Retirement
- Time is Running Out! The Annual Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Expires on 31 December 2023
- ARIN Completes SOC 2 Type 2 Audit and PCI DSS Certification
- ARIN 52 Meeting Report Now Available
- Consultation on Retiring Email Templates
- 2023 ARIN Election Results
- ARIN Board Appoints Kevin Blumberg to NRO NC
- Voting Now Open for the 2023 ARIN Elections
- ARIN 52 Begins Today
- » View Archive