Results of ARIN’s Prioritization Survey
Posted: Monday, 23 January 2023
The results of the Prioritization Survey requesting feedback from our General Members on their sentiment regarding potential improvements to ARIN services are available on our website. These results were provided to the Board of Trustees Financial Committee as supporting information for the 2023 budget approval process and were considered in 2023 project planning.
Key results include clear support for continued development and improvement of our routing security services – Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) and Internet Routing Registry (IRR). There was also broad support for work to reduce ARIN’s technical debt for our services infrastructure, improvements to allow continuous software deployment, and enforcement of two-factor authentication on all ARIN customer accounts.
Please visit the Prioritization Survey Results page to see the complete details.
Thank you to all the General Members who gave input on this survey.
Chief Customer Officer
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Register Today for ARIN's Reg-RWS Basics Webinar
- Consultation on RPKI/BGP Intelligence
- Reclassification of Inactive General Members Completed 30 January 2024
- ARIN 53 Registration Now Open
- Email Template Retirement Scheduled for 3 June 2024
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- Meet the 2024 Fellowship Selection Committee
- IPv4 Waiting List Distribution
- Now Closed — Consultation on Email Template Processor Retirement
- Time is Running Out! The Annual Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Expires on 31 December 2023
- » View Archive