Results of ARIN’s Prioritization Survey
Posted: Monday, 23 January 2023
The results of the Prioritization Survey requesting feedback from our General Members on their sentiment regarding potential improvements to ARIN services are available on our website. These results were provided to the Board of Trustees Financial Committee as supporting information for the 2023 budget approval process and were considered in 2023 project planning.
Key results include clear support for continued development and improvement of our routing security services – Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) and Internet Routing Registry (IRR). There was also broad support for work to reduce ARIN’s technical debt for our services infrastructure, improvements to allow continuous software deployment, and enforcement of two-factor authentication on all ARIN customer accounts.
Please visit the Prioritization Survey Results page to see the complete details.
Thank you to all the General Members who gave input on this survey.
Chief Customer Officer
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Consultation on Expanding 2FA Options for ARIN Online
- Specified Transfer Listing Service (STLS) Update
- 2FA Is Now Required On Your ARIN Online Account
- Final Reminder to Enable 2FA On Your ARIN Online Account Before 1 February
- Results of ARIN’s Prioritization Survey
- ARIN 51 Registration Now Open
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- An Update on ARIN’s Two-Factor Authentication
- Meet the 2023 Fellowship Selection Committee
- IPv4 Waiting List Distribution
- » View Archive