Results of ARIN’s Prioritization Survey
Posted: Monday, 23 January 2023
The results of the Prioritization Survey requesting feedback from our General Members on their sentiment regarding potential improvements to ARIN services are available on our website. These results were provided to the Board of Trustees Financial Committee as supporting information for the 2023 budget approval process and were considered in 2023 project planning.
Key results include clear support for continued development and improvement of our routing security services – Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) and Internet Routing Registry (IRR). There was also broad support for work to reduce ARIN’s technical debt for our services infrastructure, improvements to allow continuous software deployment, and enforcement of two-factor authentication on all ARIN customer accounts.
Please visit the Prioritization Survey Results page to see the complete details.
Thank you to all the General Members who gave input on this survey.
Chief Customer Officer
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Don’t Forget – The Annual Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Expires on 31 December 2023
- Now Closed – Consultation on RPKI/IRR
- New ARIN Fee Schedule to Be Implemented on 1 January 2024
- NRPM 2023.2 - New Policies Implemented
- The 2023 Slate of Candidates for ARIN Elections
- Congratulations to the ARIN 52 Selected Fellows
- RPKI/IRR Consultation Extended Until 20 September
- Congratulations to the 2023 ARIN Community Grant Recipients
- ARIN on the Road Is Headed to Rochester, NY!
- RPKI/IRR Consultation Reminder and Update
- » View Archive