3 October 2023 – 4 October 2023
Location: Syracuse, New York
Category: Community Events, Industry Meeting
Event Website: https://web.cvent.com/event/ba6ef78d-e11f-4881-b4ba-774a240f9b3b/summary
NYSERNet is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to advance the research and educational missions of members by delivering a full range of customized, progressive, and affordable end-to-end data and networking technology solutions.
ARIN, RPKI, and the RSA – What does it all mean for you?
Tuesday, 3 October, 2:55-3:40 PM
Jon Worley, ARIN Senior Technology Architect
What can you do to limit your exposure to hijacks or other malicious attacks? One way is Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI). Learn all the information required to participate in ARIN’s RPKI service to strengthen your routing security, and the benefits of having your IP numbers covered by an ARIN agreement - especially before certain rates expire at the end of 2023.
ARIN Help Desk
Personalized, in-person assistance from ARIN Senior Technology Architect Jon Worley and Associate General Counsel Jennifer Lee.
Have questions about Internet number resources, ARIN membership and service agreements, or resource and routing security management tools? Our expert staff is ready to connect with you face-to-face and one-on-one at the ARIN Help Desk to provide answers. The Help Desk is your one-stop source for ARIN info and support, whether you’re:
- Pursuing network autonomy and deploying IPv6,
- Learning to use the Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) and Internet Routing Registry (IRR) to protect your routes,
- Updating Whois data,
- Looking into the IPv4 waiting list, reserved block to facilitate IPv6 deployment, or transfers,
- Determining how your organization fits into ARIN’s fee schedule, or
- Deciding to bring legacy resources under agreement before the fee cap expires.
We’ll be happy to chat about all these things and more, including the latest updates from ARIN. Plus, we can aid with any current or planned resource requests.