18 October 2023 – 19 October 2023
Location: Montréal, Quebec
Category: Community Events, Industry Meeting
Event Website: https://www.canarie.ca/event/canarie-summit-2023/
Join the conversation at the CANARIE Summit and learn how leaders in Canada’s research, education, and innovation sectors are taking action to reframe disruption as a gateway to innovation.
ARIN Help Desk
Get personalized assistance from ARIN Senior Technology Architect Jon Worley.
Have questions about Internet number resources, ARIN membership and service agreements, or resource and routing security management tools? Our expert staff is ready to connect with you face-to-face and one-on-one at the ARIN Help Desk to provide answers. The Help Desk is your one-stop source for ARIN info and support, whether you’re:
- Pursuing network autonomy and deploying IPv6,
- Learning to use the Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) and Internet Routing Registry (IRR) to protect your routes,
- Updating Whois data,
- Looking into the IPv4 waiting list, reserved block to facilitate IPv6 deployment, or transfers,
- Determining how your organization fits into ARIN’s fee schedule, or
- Deciding to bring legacy resources under agreement before the fee cap expires.
We’ll be happy to chat about all these things and more, including the latest updates from ARIN. Plus, we can aid with any current or planned resource requests.