Volunteer to Serve on the 2024 ARIN Fellowship Selection Committee
Posted: Monday, 27 November 2023
Volunteer now to serve on the 2024 ARIN Fellowship Selection Committee! We are looking for up to five volunteers to serve a one-year term on this key committee responsible for selecting qualified individuals within the ARIN region to participate in our Fellowship Program.
Internet governance and number resource policy are powered by community participation. The ARIN Fellowship Program provides a specialized, interactive learning opportunity to individuals interested in these aspects of the Internet and their professional growth in the industry. As a Fellowship Selection Committee volunteer, you have the opportunity to help identify and support future leaders within the ARIN community.
The ARIN Fellowship Selection Committee is responsible for evaluating applications and selecting those who are best suited for an ARIN Fellowship. To be considered for the Fellowship Selection Committee, you must:
- Be a representative from an ARIN General Member organization, a member of ARIN’s Board of Trustees or Advisory Council, or an ARIN Fellow alum;
- Have attended or participated in at least one ARIN Public Policy and Members Meeting in the last three years; and
- Be able to contribute approximately 10 hours of time during January/February 2024 and July/August 2024.
All individuals interested in volunteering for the 2024 Fellowship Selection Committee must complete a volunteer questionnaire no later than Friday, 15 December 2023, at the following link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2024FellowshipSelection
If you have any questions or would like to learn more, please email Amanda Gauldin, Community Programs Manager, at email@example.com.
Community Programs Manager
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Consultation on RPKI/BGP Intelligence
- Congratulations to the ARIN 53 Selected Fellows
- Reclassification of Inactive General Members Completed 30 January 2024
- ARIN 53 Registration Now Open
- Email Template Retirement Scheduled for 3 June 2024
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- Meet the 2024 Fellowship Selection Committee
- IPv4 Waiting List Distribution
- Now Closed — Consultation on Email Template Processor Retirement
- Time is Running Out! The Annual Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Expires on 31 December 2023
- » View Archive