Don’t Forget – The Annual Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Expires on 31 December 2023
Posted: Thursday, 28 September 2023
Time is running out for organizations holding legacy resources to sign a Legacy Registration Services Agreement (LRSA) and become an ARIN Service Member before the fee cap expires on 31 December 2023.
As previously announced, ARIN will no longer offer this annual legacy fee cap for any legacy resources brought under a Registration Services Agreement (RSA/LRSA) after 31 December 2023. All organizations with active LRSAs entered into prior to 1 January 2024 will continue to have their fees capped for legacy resources covered before that date per the annual legacy fee cap. Any legacy resources brought under agreement from 1 January 2024 forward will be covered under the regular Registration Services Plan fees with no fee cap.
Since we started our outreach campaign to legacy resource holders in early 2023, we have seen a noteworthy surge in applications for the LRSA. If your organization has not yet started the process, there are several significant benefits that you should consider when taking advantage of this opportunity to sign an LRSA and become an ARIN Service Member before the fee cap expires:
- You will have the ability to request General Membership to secure voting eligibility for ARIN Elections.
- Get access to the full suite of enhanced ARIN services such as the Internet Routing Registry (IRR) and Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI), as well as other features offered by ARIN.
- Establish well-defined legal rights and responsibilities for your number resources.
- Secure the opportunity to subscribe to ARIN’s Premier Support Plan.
ARIN strongly encourages organizations with legacy resources that are not currently under agreement to consider signing the LRSA before 1 January 2024 to secure the fee cap.
If you have any questions about the LRSA or would like to learn how your organization can request an LRSA, please visit https://www.arin.net/legacy.
If you have any additional questions, contact the ARIN Registration Services Department via your ARIN Online account or by calling +1.703.227.0660 during our open hours.
President and CEO
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Volunteer to Serve on the 2024 ARIN Fellowship Selection Committee
- Now Closed — Consultation on Email Template Processor Retirement
- Time is Running Out! The Annual Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Expires on 31 December 2023
- ARIN Completes SOC 2 Type 2 Audit and PCI DSS Certification
- ARIN 52 Meeting Report Now Available
- Consultation on Retiring Email Templates
- 2023 ARIN Election Results
- ARIN Board Appoints Kevin Blumberg to NRO NC
- Voting Now Open for the 2023 ARIN Elections
- ARIN 52 Begins Today
- » View Archive