Introducing the Qualified Facilitator Program at ARIN
Posted: Monday, 07 August 2023
As part of our customer-focused approach to serving the ARIN community, we are pleased to introduce our new Qualified Facilitator Program. The Qualified Facilitator program replaces the Specified Transfer Listing Service, which was retired on 1 June 2023.
ARIN Qualified Facilitators serve as resources for the community by helping organizations navigate the IPv4 and Autonomous System Number (ASN) transfer process.
Using a Qualified Facilitator may be a good option for:
- Organizations that are in need of IPv4 address space but are unsure of where to obtain it.
- Organizations that have unused IPv4 address space but are unsure of the organization they wish to transfer it to.
- Organizations who may need assistance understanding and navigating the resource transfer process.
Organizations are not required to use a Qualified Facilitator to transfer IPv4 or ASN resources. ARIN envisions that the use of a Qualified Facilitator will help streamline the transfer process with ARIN Registration Services.
Listed Qualified Facilitators have participated in a rigorous application and approval process so our customers can use a Qualified Facilitator with confidence. If your organization is interested in becoming a Qualified Facilitator, please see the Qualified Facilitator requirements and application information.
If your organization is interested in utilizing a Qualified Facilitator for a transfer, please see our list of Qualified Facilitators. You are welcome to reach out to a Facilitator directly for assistance.
We hope the ARIN community finds this service to be of value. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Chief Customer Officer
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Don’t Forget – The Annual Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Expires on 31 December 2023
- Now Closed – Consultation on RPKI/IRR
- New ARIN Fee Schedule to Be Implemented on 1 January 2024
- NRPM 2023.2 - New Policies Implemented
- The 2023 Slate of Candidates for ARIN Elections
- Congratulations to the ARIN 52 Selected Fellows
- RPKI/IRR Consultation Extended Until 20 September
- Congratulations to the 2023 ARIN Community Grant Recipients
- ARIN on the Road Is Headed to Rochester, NY!
- RPKI/IRR Consultation Reminder and Update
- » View Archive