Apply Today for the ARIN 52 Fellowship Program
Posted: Thursday, 06 July 2023
Learn more about Internet governance, number resource policy, and the ARIN community by becoming an ARIN Fellow. Applications for the ARIN 52 Fellowship Program are now open, and we encourage you to apply for this specialized, interactive learning opportunity.
Applications are accepted from Thursday, 6 July, to Wednesday, 26 July, 2023.
Fellows will attend virtual sessions before and after the ARIN 52 Public Policy and Members Meeting (19-20 October 2023), held in San Diego, California, and may choose to attend ARIN 52 either in person or virtually. Fellows may also choose to attend NANOG 89, held in the days leading up to ARIN 52.
With the personal support of ARIN community member Mentors, Fellows will have the opportunity to ask questions, get feedback, and gain the knowledge and confidence to join in community discussions, propose new ideas, and become part of the future of Internet governance and policy in the ARIN region.
Individuals who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the ARIN region are eligible to apply if they have a demonstrated interest in the ARIN community and its Policy Development Process (PDP) for the management of Internet number resources.
Applicants must understand the importance of ARIN’s mission and be familiar with ARIN services, including the Internet number resources it manages and the process reflected in the Number Resource Policy Manual (NRPM).
To learn more about ARIN’s Fellowship Program, the selection process, and the Terms and Conditions, please visit https://www.arin.net/fellowship.
Applicants can email email@example.com for more information or to request a customizable letter to their employer that highlights the benefits of taking part in ARIN’s Fellowship Program.
ARIN looks forward to receiving your application soon!
Community Programs Manager
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Register Today for ARIN's Reg-RWS Basics Webinar
- Consultation on RPKI/BGP Intelligence
- Reclassification of Inactive General Members Completed 30 January 2024
- ARIN 53 Registration Now Open
- Email Template Retirement Scheduled for 3 June 2024
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- Meet the 2024 Fellowship Selection Committee
- IPv4 Waiting List Distribution
- Now Closed — Consultation on Email Template Processor Retirement
- Time is Running Out! The Annual Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Expires on 31 December 2023
- » View Archive