LRSA Information for Governmental Entities/Institutions
Posted: Tuesday, 14 February 2023
ARIN is pleased to announce the release of a new help page that provides guidance to governmental entities or similar institutions interested in requesting a Legacy Resource Services Agreement (LRSA).
We have seen an increase in interest in securing an LRSA in response to the announcement that the Legacy Fee Cap will be expiring on 31 December 2023. The new webpage lays out the specific information that is required for ARIN to consider limited modifications to the LRSA in cases where a governmental entity would not be able, under applicable law, to execute the agreement absent the modification(s).
We strongly encourage all legacy resource holders who have not yet signed an LRSA to cover their legacy resources to consider doing so before 31 December 2023.
President and CEO
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Memorial Day Closing Information
- The 2023 Nomination Committee
- ARIN Community Grant Applications Now Open
- 2022 Annual Report Now Available
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- Register Today for Our “Get to Know the ARIN Policy Development Process” Webinar
- Announcing the 2023 ARIN Grant Selection Committee
- Last Chance to Complete the ARIN Customer Satisfaction Survey
- ARIN Online Maintenance Scheduled for 13 May
- ARIN 51 Meeting Report Now Available
- » View Archive