LRSA Information for Governmental Entities/Institutions
Posted: Tuesday, 14 February 2023
ARIN is pleased to announce the release of a new help page that provides guidance to governmental entities or similar institutions interested in requesting a Legacy Resource Services Agreement (LRSA).
We have seen an increase in interest in securing an LRSA in response to the announcement that the Legacy Fee Cap will be expiring on 31 December 2023. The new webpage lays out the specific information that is required for ARIN to consider limited modifications to the LRSA in cases where a governmental entity would not be able, under applicable law, to execute the agreement absent the modification(s).
We strongly encourage all legacy resource holders who have not yet signed an LRSA to cover their legacy resources to consider doing so before 31 December 2023.
President and CEO
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Register Today for ARIN's Reg-RWS Basics Webinar
- Consultation on RPKI/BGP Intelligence
- Reclassification of Inactive General Members Completed 30 January 2024
- ARIN 53 Registration Now Open
- Email Template Retirement Scheduled for 3 June 2024
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- Meet the 2024 Fellowship Selection Committee
- IPv4 Waiting List Distribution
- Now Closed — Consultation on Email Template Processor Retirement
- Time is Running Out! The Annual Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Expires on 31 December 2023
- » View Archive