LRSA Information for Governmental Entities/Institutions
Posted: Tuesday, 14 February 2023
ARIN is pleased to announce the release of a new help page that provides guidance to governmental entities or similar institutions interested in requesting a Legacy Resource Services Agreement (LRSA).
We have seen an increase in interest in securing an LRSA in response to the announcement that the Legacy Fee Cap will be expiring on 31 December 2023. The new webpage lays out the specific information that is required for ARIN to consider limited modifications to the LRSA in cases where a governmental entity would not be able, under applicable law, to execute the agreement absent the modification(s).
We strongly encourage all legacy resource holders who have not yet signed an LRSA to cover their legacy resources to consider doing so before 31 December 2023.
President and CEO
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Results of Consultation on Offering ARIN Content in Multiple Languages
- Results of Consultation on Expanding 2FA Options in ARIN Online
- Annual Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Ending 31 December 2023
- Congratulations to the ARIN 51 Selected Fellows
- NRPM 2023.1 - New Policies Implemented
- Now Closed – Consultation on Offering ARIN Content in Multiple Languages
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- LRSA Information for Governmental Entities/Institutions
- Bram Abramson Resigns from ARIN Board of Trustees
- Now Closed – Consultation on Expanding 2FA Options for ARIN Online
- » View Archive