ARIN in the Caribbean
As a Regional Internet Registry, ARIN plays an important role in helping the Caribbean’s efforts to develop a resilient networking environment. ARIN facilitates requests for Internet number resources, promotes development of autonomous networks, and encourages organizations adopting the next generation Internet protocol, IPv6.
With ARIN’s Director of Caribbean Affairs Bevil Wooding at the helm, ARIN has launched several different types of events in the Caribbean so we can serve as a resource for our members and territories in this part of our region. Be on the lookout for ARIN in the Caribbean events in new locations, and be sure to email us if you want us to make a stop near you!
Together, let’s work to make ARIN in the Caribbean better and more connected to our entire community.
Sample ARIN in the Caribbean Agenda
- ARIN’s Mission and Core Functions
- ARIN Technical Services
- Policy Development at ARIN
- ARIN and Caribbean Network Autonomy and Resilience
- IPv4 Services – Waiting List, Transfers, and more
- IPv6 Services – Obtaining Resources, Networking Plans
- Open microphone to answer your questions!
Other topics may be covered depending on the needs and interest of the attendees at that particular event.
Upcoming ARIN in the Caribbean Events
To view upcoming ARIN events in the Caribbean and across our region, visit our Upcoming Meetings page.
Postponed ARIN in the Caribbean Events
ARIN Caribbean Forum 2020 Tech Day
- 25 March 2020; St Kitts, Marriott Hotel and Conference Centre
- Co-staged with CaribNOG 19
ACF CTU Public Policy Forum 2020
- 15-17 April 2020; Kingstown, St. Vincent
- Co-staged with St Vincent ICT Week
ACF Regional Cybersecurity Collaboration Meeting
- 6–10 July 2020; Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Co-staged with CIGF
ARIN 2nd State of the Caribbean Internet Symposium
- 2–3 December 2020; St. Georges, Grenada
- Co-hosted with the OECS Commission & CTU
Past ARIN in the Caribbean Events
- ARIN-CTU Webinar Series: Accelerating 21st Century Government in the Caribbean
- COVID-19 and the Caribbean Internet Webinars
- State of the Caribbean Internet 2019 Symposium
- 15th Caribbean Internet Governance Forum
- Montego Bay, Jamaica: 13 September 2018
- Kingston, Jamaica: 11 September 2018
- British Virgin Islands: 4 June 2018
- U.S. Virgin Islands: 6-7 June 2018
- Antigua and Barbuda: 8 May 2018
- St. Kitts and Nevis: 8 March 2018
- St. Lucia: 6 March 2018
- St. Michael, Barbados: 8 February 2018
- St Georges, Grenada: 6 February 2018
- CTU/ARIN Public Policy Group Meeting