ACSP Consultation 2018.7: Prohibit Attachments on ARIN Mailing Lists
Consultation Tracking Information
- Requested By: Staff
- Status: Closed
- Comments Opened: Linked to Discussion Archives: 24 April 2018
- Comments Closed: 07 May 2018
- Suggestion Number: 2018.11
ARIN has received a suggestion requesting attachments be prohibited on ARIN public mailing lists, including PPML.
- Question: Should attachments be prohibited on ARIN public mailing lists?
- Question: If yes, should this include all ARIN public mailing lists, or only select lists?
The feedback you provide during this consultation will help inform how ARIN will proceed in response to ACSP 2018.11. All messages that have been sent to ARIN mailing lists on this topic in the last week, and prior to the opening of this consultation, will be included in our feedback collection resulting from this consultation. Thank you for your participation in the ARIN Consultation and Suggestion Process.
Please provide comments to email@example.com. You can subscribe to this mailing list at: http://lists.arin.net/mailman/listinfo/arin-consult
ARIN thanks those who provided valuable feedback during this consultation that was issued in response to ACSP Suggestion 2018.11: Prohibit Attachments on PPML. This important feedback will help inform ARIN’s path forward in this area.