ACSP Consultation 2014.3: Open Suggestion Review and Project Prioritization Survey
Consultation Tracking Information
- Requested By: Staff
- Status: Closed
- Comments Opened: Linked to Discussion Archives: 28 March 2014
- Comments Closed: 29 April 2014
- Suggestion Number: n/a
During the next two weeks in preparation for ARIN 33, we are asking you to review the active suggestions received since the last ARIN meeting in Phoenix, Arizona. We are asking you to review the active suggestions listed below and:
- Comment on the merits of each - (eg. Worth doing, not worth the effort, must have, etc.)
- For those you think have merit, rank them in your desired order of potential implementation.
Be sure to read the more detailed notes at the url for each suggestion listed:
- 2013.22: Sunsetting of RWhois support
- 2013.27: POC Validation Messaging Destination
- 2013.28: POC Validation Message Removal Upon Validation
- 2013.29: Improve ARIN Online Form Time-Out Behavior
- 2014.4: Support HTTPS for Whois-RWS
- 2014.6: RPKI ROAs with an origin of AS0
There will be a discussion period about these suggestions during the ARIN 33 Public Policy and Members Meeting. Within 30 days after the meeting, ARIN staff will publish the prioritized list of suggestions, noting any closed because the community found them to lack merit.
Please provide comments to email@example.com. You can subscribe to this mailing list at:
Discussion on firstname.lastname@example.org will close on 29 April 2014.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
The information gleaned from this community feedback session will be used as feedback for ARIN management to help prioritize future work. In addition to input gathered at the ARIN meeting, we have a survey available at:
The survey will remain open until 29 April, and we are eager to hear from you! We look forward to hearing your thoughts as we set future development and service priorities.
The consultation to review the open suggestions pending prioritization is now closed. As provided for in the ARIN Consultation and Suggestion Process, ARIN staff will update and publish the list of prioritized suggestions based on input received and further staff evaluation.
Staff will also review the feedback received via at Project Prioritization survey. Any resulting changes to the list of Engineering Projects Awaiting Prioritization, will be published at: https://www.arin.net/features/#tbd