12 September 2023
Location: St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
Category: Community Events, Industry Meeting
Event Website: https://www.ccsaonline.ca/ccsa-connect-2023/connect/
The Canadian Communication Systems Alliance (CCSA) is pleased to be hosting Connect 2023 in St. John’s, Newfoundland! This year’s event offers delegates three days of outstanding speakers, sessions, exhibits, networking opportunities, and plenty of Newfoundland fun and hospitality. This unique destination promises to be a trip like no other, and we have so much planned for you to see and do.
ARIN Help Desk
Personalized, in-person assistance from ARIN Senior Technology Architect Jon Worley.
Have questions about Internet number resources, ARIN membership and service agreements, or resource and routing security management tools? Our expert staff is ready to connect with you face-to-face and one-on-one at the ARIN Help Desk to provide answers. The Help Desk is your one-stop source for ARIN info and support, whether you’re:
- Pursuing network autonomy and deploying IPv6,
- Learning to use the Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) and Internet Routing Registry (IRR) to protect your routes,
- Updating Whois data,
- Looking into the IPv4 waiting list, reserved block to facilitate IPv6 deployment, or transfers,
- Determining how your organization fits into ARIN’s fee schedule, or
- Deciding to bring legacy resources under agreement before the fee cap expires.
We’ll be happy to chat about all these things and more, including the latest updates from ARIN. Plus, we can aid with any current or planned resource requests.