ARIN Completes SOC 2 Type 2 Audit and PCI DSS Certification
Posted: Monday, 13 November 2023
ARIN is pleased to announce that it has achieved successful completion of the Service Organization Control (SOC) 2 Type 2 audit of its Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) and has demonstrated compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) for ARIN Online.
SOC 2 is a gold standard in security compliance developed by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA). ARIN engaged an independent auditing firm to complete the SOC 2 Type 1 audit in December 2022 and the SOC 2 Type 2 audit on 31 October 2023.
PCI DSS is the security framework adopted by the payment card industry and is required by organizations that accept payment via credit or debit card. Changes in ARIN’s banking and payment system made it necessary to demonstrate compliance with PCI DSS’s security framework, which was successfully completed 12 October.
Reaching these milestones represents a deliberate investment in ARIN’s security infrastructure, tools, and processes, as requested by our community. We have been working toward these milestones for several years, and they demonstrate our commitment to safeguarding our systems, services, and customer data.
Chief Information Security Officer
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Volunteer to Serve on the 2024 ARIN Fellowship Selection Committee
- Now Closed — Consultation on Email Template Processor Retirement
- Time is Running Out! The Annual Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Expires on 31 December 2023
- ARIN Completes SOC 2 Type 2 Audit and PCI DSS Certification
- ARIN 52 Meeting Report Now Available
- Consultation on Retiring Email Templates
- 2023 ARIN Election Results
- ARIN Board Appoints Kevin Blumberg to NRO NC
- Voting Now Open for the 2023 ARIN Elections
- ARIN 52 Begins Today
- » View Archive