Redesigned ARIN Vault Now Available
Posted: Wednesday, 11 October 2023
Since 2016, ARIN has committed itself to preserving its historical information for the Internet community in the ARIN Vault. On the Vault, you will find decades of reports from Public Policy and Members Meetings and Public Policy Consultations, Advisory Council and Board of Trustees meeting minutes, Internet number resource policy and proposals, public announcements, and a range of corporate documentation.
The ARIN Vault was originally designed to provide an easily searchable and accessible repository for our historical documents. Now, we have updated the Vault to provide an even more seamless navigation experience for our users. Please note that these changes do not impact the current website structure or navigation for arin.net.
To access the Vault, you may visit https://www.arin.net/vault/. You may also find yourself automatically redirected to the ARIN Vault if you are searching for older information on arin.net. The information provided in the Vault is published in its final form and will not be changed or updated except to address any links that may be unavailable or out of date. If you’d like to go back to the ARIN homepage, the ARIN home link in the footer will take you there.
If you have any issues using the new Vault, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know. We hope you enjoy browsing the Vault.
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Volunteer to Serve on the 2024 ARIN Fellowship Selection Committee
- Now Closed — Consultation on Email Template Processor Retirement
- Time is Running Out! The Annual Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Expires on 31 December 2023
- ARIN Completes SOC 2 Type 2 Audit and PCI DSS Certification
- ARIN 52 Meeting Report Now Available
- Consultation on Retiring Email Templates
- 2023 ARIN Election Results
- ARIN Board Appoints Kevin Blumberg to NRO NC
- Voting Now Open for the 2023 ARIN Elections
- ARIN 52 Begins Today
- » View Archive