RPKI/IRR Consultation Extended Until 20 September
Posted: Friday, 08 September 2023
Due to the recent increase of interest and feedback, we are extending the ongoing consultation on possible new features in ARIN Online that will provide tighter integration of ARIN’s Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) and Internet Routing Registry (IRR) routing security services until 20 September.
You can review the original consultation published on 10 August and the update published on 25 August at:
We hope you will take advantage of this extra time to share your thoughts on this important consultation on pending features and functionality that will integrate ARIN’s routing security services.
Please provide your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can subscribe to this mailing list at:
We look forward to your feedback on this important topic.
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Don’t Forget – The Annual Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Expires on 31 December 2023
- Now Closed – Consultation on RPKI/IRR
- New ARIN Fee Schedule to Be Implemented on 1 January 2024
- NRPM 2023.2 - New Policies Implemented
- The 2023 Slate of Candidates for ARIN Elections
- Congratulations to the ARIN 52 Selected Fellows
- RPKI/IRR Consultation Extended Until 20 September
- Congratulations to the 2023 ARIN Community Grant Recipients
- ARIN on the Road Is Headed to Rochester, NY!
- RPKI/IRR Consultation Reminder and Update
- » View Archive