Amy Potter Resigns from ARIN Advisory Council
Posted: Friday, 07 July 2023
Amy Potter has resigned from the ARIN Advisory Council effective 31 December 2023. ARIN thanks Amy for her seven years of service on the Advisory Council and wishes her the very best in her future endeavors.
Her resignation results in a vacancy of one remaining year to complete the term of service. According to the ARIN Bylaws, this vacancy will be filled by an individual elected during the upcoming ARIN Elections. Seven seats on the Advisory Council will be filled during the elections later this year, with two of those seats being to fill partial terms. The second partial term is to fill the seat vacated by Rob Seastrom following his election to the Board of Trustees.
President and CEO
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Don’t Forget – The Annual Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Expires on 31 December 2023
- Now Closed – Consultation on RPKI/IRR
- New ARIN Fee Schedule to Be Implemented on 1 January 2024
- NRPM 2023.2 - New Policies Implemented
- The 2023 Slate of Candidates for ARIN Elections
- Congratulations to the ARIN 52 Selected Fellows
- RPKI/IRR Consultation Extended Until 20 September
- Congratulations to the 2023 ARIN Community Grant Recipients
- ARIN on the Road Is Headed to Rochester, NY!
- RPKI/IRR Consultation Reminder and Update
- » View Archive