Register Today for Our “Get to Know the ARIN Policy Development Process” Webinar
Posted: Thursday, 11 May 2023
The ARIN Policy Development Process (PDP) is the process by which all policies governing the management of Internet number resources in the ARIN region are developed by and for the ARIN community. Policy development is an open and transparent process, and the resulting policies guide the allocation and management of Internet number resources as part of the Number Resource Policy Manual (NRPM).
If you’d like to learn more about the PDP, including how to submit policy proposals, get involved in the process, and what’s changed in the latest version of the PDP, we invite you to attend our free, upcoming webinar: “Get to Know ARIN’s Policy Development Process.”
With two dates to choose from, we hope you will register to join ARIN Policy Analyst Eddie Diego as he explains how a policy goes from proposal to the NRPM, and all the steps along the way.
Get to Know ARIN’s Policy Development Process
Thursday, 25 May, or Wednesday, 31 May
2:00 PM EDT
If you have any questions about this event, please email email@example.com. We hope to see you there!
American Registry for Internet Numbers
- Consultation on RPKI/BGP Intelligence
- Reclassification of Inactive General Members Completed 30 January 2024
- ARIN 53 Registration Now Open
- Email Template Retirement Scheduled for 3 June 2024
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- Meet the 2024 Fellowship Selection Committee
- IPv4 Waiting List Distribution
- Now Closed — Consultation on Email Template Processor Retirement
- Time is Running Out! The Annual Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Expires on 31 December 2023
- ARIN Completes SOC 2 Type 2 Audit and PCI DSS Certification
- » View Archive