Register Today for Our “Get to Know the ARIN Policy Development Process” Webinar
Posted: Thursday, 11 May 2023
The ARIN Policy Development Process (PDP) is the process by which all policies governing the management of Internet number resources in the ARIN region are developed by and for the ARIN community. Policy development is an open and transparent process, and the resulting policies guide the allocation and management of Internet number resources as part of the Number Resource Policy Manual (NRPM).
If you’d like to learn more about the PDP, including how to submit policy proposals, get involved in the process, and what’s changed in the latest version of the PDP, we invite you to attend our free, upcoming webinar: “Get to Know ARIN’s Policy Development Process.”
With two dates to choose from, we hope you will register to join ARIN Policy Analyst Eddie Diego as he explains how a policy goes from proposal to the NRPM, and all the steps along the way.
Get to Know ARIN’s Policy Development Process
Thursday, 25 May, or Wednesday, 31 May
2:00 PM EDT
If you have any questions about this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope to see you there!
American Registry for Internet Numbers
- Memorial Day Closing Information
- The 2023 Nomination Committee
- ARIN Community Grant Applications Now Open
- 2022 Annual Report Now Available
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- Register Today for Our “Get to Know the ARIN Policy Development Process” Webinar
- Announcing the 2023 ARIN Grant Selection Committee
- Last Chance to Complete the ARIN Customer Satisfaction Survey
- ARIN Online Maintenance Scheduled for 13 May
- ARIN 51 Meeting Report Now Available
- » View Archive