Register Today for Our “Get to Know the ARIN Policy Development Process” Webinar
Posted: Thursday, 11 May 2023
The ARIN Policy Development Process (PDP) is the process by which all policies governing the management of Internet number resources in the ARIN region are developed by and for the ARIN community. Policy development is an open and transparent process, and the resulting policies guide the allocation and management of Internet number resources as part of the Number Resource Policy Manual (NRPM).
If you’d like to learn more about the PDP, including how to submit policy proposals, get involved in the process, and what’s changed in the latest version of the PDP, we invite you to attend our free, upcoming webinar: “Get to Know ARIN’s Policy Development Process.”
With two dates to choose from, we hope you will register to join ARIN Policy Analyst Eddie Diego as he explains how a policy goes from proposal to the NRPM, and all the steps along the way.
Get to Know ARIN’s Policy Development Process
Thursday, 25 May, or Wednesday, 31 May
2:00 PM EDT
If you have any questions about this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope to see you there!
American Registry for Internet Numbers
- Don’t Forget – The Annual Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Expires on 31 December 2023
- Now Closed – Consultation on RPKI/IRR
- New ARIN Fee Schedule to Be Implemented on 1 January 2024
- NRPM 2023.2 - New Policies Implemented
- The 2023 Slate of Candidates for ARIN Elections
- Congratulations to the ARIN 52 Selected Fellows
- RPKI/IRR Consultation Extended Until 20 September
- Congratulations to the 2023 ARIN Community Grant Recipients
- ARIN on the Road Is Headed to Rochester, NY!
- RPKI/IRR Consultation Reminder and Update
- » View Archive