Volunteer to Serve on the 2023 ARIN Grant Selection Committee
Posted: Monday, 03 April 2023
We are seeking volunteers to serve on the ARIN Grant Selection Committee to help pick the 2023 ARIN Community Grant Program recipients.
The Grant Selection Committee is responsible for evaluating all qualified project applications according to the selection criteria and making recommendations to the ARIN Board of Trustees. All committee members will review applications in an online platform from 14 June to 7 July at their own pace and will convene via Zoom between 10 July and 28 July.
The 2023 ARIN Grant Selection Committee will be comprised of six individuals, including two staff members, two volunteers from ARIN-elected bodies, and two representatives from ARIN’s General Members.
To be considered as a volunteer for the 2023 Grant Selection Committee, please complete this brief questionnaire no later than Friday, 21 April:
You may learn more about the ARIN Community Grant Program and role of the Grant Selection Committee at: https://www.arin.net/grants
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Memorial Day Closing Information
- The 2023 Nomination Committee
- ARIN Community Grant Applications Now Open
- 2022 Annual Report Now Available
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- Register Today for Our “Get to Know the ARIN Policy Development Process” Webinar
- Announcing the 2023 ARIN Grant Selection Committee
- Last Chance to Complete the ARIN Customer Satisfaction Survey
- ARIN Online Maintenance Scheduled for 13 May
- ARIN 51 Meeting Report Now Available
- » View Archive