Volunteer to Serve on the 2023 ARIN Grant Selection Committee
Posted: Monday, 03 April 2023
We are seeking volunteers to serve on the ARIN Grant Selection Committee to help pick the 2023 ARIN Community Grant Program recipients.
The Grant Selection Committee is responsible for evaluating all qualified project applications according to the selection criteria and making recommendations to the ARIN Board of Trustees. All committee members will review applications in an online platform from 14 June to 7 July at their own pace and will convene via Zoom between 10 July and 28 July.
The 2023 ARIN Grant Selection Committee will be comprised of six individuals, including two staff members, two volunteers from ARIN-elected bodies, and two representatives from ARIN’s General Members.
To be considered as a volunteer for the 2023 Grant Selection Committee, please complete this brief questionnaire no later than Friday, 21 April:
You may learn more about the ARIN Community Grant Program and role of the Grant Selection Committee at: https://www.arin.net/grants
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Volunteer to Serve on the 2024 ARIN Fellowship Selection Committee
- Time is Running Out! The Annual Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Expires on 31 December 2023
- ARIN Completes SOC 2 Type 2 Audit and PCI DSS Certification
- ARIN 52 Meeting Report Now Available
- Consultation on Retiring Email Templates
- 2023 ARIN Election Results
- ARIN Board Appoints Kevin Blumberg to NRO NC
- Voting Now Open for the 2023 ARIN Elections
- ARIN 52 Begins Today
- 2023 Customer Satisfaction Survey Results
- » View Archive