Congratulations to the ARIN 51 Selected Fellows
Posted: Wednesday, 08 March 2023
The ARIN Fellowship Program provides a specialized, interactive learning opportunity to individuals interested in Internet governance, number resource policy, and professional growth in the Internet industry. Twice a year, ARIN Fellows are chosen in advance of an ARIN Public Policy and Members Meeting.
Please join us in congratulating the selected ARIN 51 Fellows:
- Nancy Wachira, Support Worker, L’arche Homefires
- August Yang, Owner and Operator, August Internet
United States of America
- Gustavo Alvarado, Computer Security Researcher, Toyota Motor North America
- Lily Botsyoe, Graduate Student, University of Cincinnati
- Lou DeVictoria, Network & Cloud Expert, Perimeter 81
- Dustin Moses, Network Engineer II, NewMax LLC
- James Paek, Corporate Manager, QuikTrip
- Roman Tatarnikov, CEO, IntLös
- Winsome Bennett, Programme Coordinator, University of the Commonwealth, and Secretary and Chapter Coordinator, ISOC Jamaica
- Gordon Swaby, Telecommunications Engineer, Office of Utilities Regulation
- Christine Warren, Help Desk Officer, St. Vincent and the Grenadines Port Authority
Fellows will participate in two virtual sessions plus the ARIN 51 Meeting Orientation and receive an in-depth, expert-guided introduction to the workings of the ARIN organization, services, and the Policy Development Process (PDP).
Additionally, Fellows are paired with a Mentor — an Advisory Council member — to help guide them through the program and prepare them for participation in the upcoming ARIN 51 Public Policy and Members Meeting. And it’s not too late to register to attend the ARIN 51 Public Policy and Members Meeting either virtually or in person in Tampa, Florida. We hope to see you there.
We would like to thank all those who applied for the ARIN 51 Fellowship Program. If you’re interested in learning more about the Fellowship Program, including how to apply when we open applications for ARIN 52 later this summer, please visit https://www.arin.net/fellowships.
Community Programs Manager
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Results of Consultation on Offering ARIN Content in Multiple Languages
- Results of Consultation on Expanding 2FA Options in ARIN Online
- Annual Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Ending 31 December 2023
- Congratulations to the ARIN 51 Selected Fellows
- NRPM 2023.1 - New Policies Implemented
- Now Closed – Consultation on Offering ARIN Content in Multiple Languages
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- LRSA Information for Governmental Entities/Institutions
- Bram Abramson Resigns from ARIN Board of Trustees
- Now Closed – Consultation on Expanding 2FA Options for ARIN Online
- » View Archive