New ARIN Fee Schedule to Be Implemented on 1 January 2024
Posted: Thursday, 21 September 2023
The ARIN Board of Trustees, at its 15 August 2023 meeting, adopted a new ARIN Fee Schedule effective 1 January 2024. The new Fee Schedule reflects proposed modifications and community feedback collected from the Community Consultation that concluded on 30 July 2023. New fees will be reflected in invoices due on and after 1 January 2024.
In 2022, ARIN transitioned end user customers to the Registration Services Plan (RSP) Fee Schedule, based on total IPv4 and IPv6 resources held, to ensure costs were distributed in an equitable manner by eliminating the fee differentiation between ISP and end user organizations. Now, ARIN is completing that fee harmonization process by transitioning Autonomous System Numbers (ASNs) to the RSP Fee Schedule.
The new Fee Schedule includes the following changes:
- Transitioning ASNs to the RSP Fee Schedule
- Eliminating the $550 ASN issuance fee for new ASNs
This change will also transition our ASN-only customers to become ARIN Service Members, making them eligible to become General Members and participate in ARIN governance if they so choose.
The new ARIN Fee Schedule will bring all ARIN customers into a unified, equitable Fee Schedule, and provides equal standing to all ARIN customers with Internet number resources that are held under a Registration Services Agreement (RSA/LRSA).
The new Fee Schedule is available at:
If you have additional questions, please contact 2024Fees@arin.net or submit via Ask ARIN, while logged into your ARIN Online account.
President and CEO
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Volunteer to Serve on the 2024 ARIN Fellowship Selection Committee
- Now Closed — Consultation on Email Template Processor Retirement
- Time is Running Out! The Annual Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Expires on 31 December 2023
- ARIN Completes SOC 2 Type 2 Audit and PCI DSS Certification
- ARIN 52 Meeting Report Now Available
- Consultation on Retiring Email Templates
- 2023 ARIN Election Results
- ARIN Board Appoints Kevin Blumberg to NRO NC
- Voting Now Open for the 2023 ARIN Elections
- ARIN 52 Begins Today
- » View Archive