New Features Added to ARIN Online
Posted: Tuesday, 03 January 2023
ARIN is pleased to present the latest version of ARIN Online, including improvements, new features, and updates. Full release notes are included at the end of this message.
All ARIN systems have been restored and are now operating normally. We thank you for your patience. If you have additional questions, comments, or issues, please submit an Ask ARIN ticket using your ARIN Online account or contact the Registration Services Help Desk by phone Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM ET at +1.703.227.0660.
Chief Technology Officer
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- We have added FIDO2/Passkey as an option for two-factor authentication (2FA). This version of 2FA allows the use of a FIDO2-enabled hardware security key.
- We have improved the security of how ARIN Online handles your API Keys. Users will now only be shown their full API Key once at creation time, after which it will only be identifiable by its prefix.
- We have enhanced payment processing in ARIN Online, including the addition of an option to pay by eCheck.
- ARIN Online will begin applying a Transfer Processing Fee to transfer requests.
- We have made stylistic updates in the mobile version of ARIN Online to provide a more consistent experience across devices and operating systems.
- Volunteer to Serve on the 2024 ARIN Fellowship Selection Committee
- Time is Running Out! The Annual Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Expires on 31 December 2023
- ARIN Completes SOC 2 Type 2 Audit and PCI DSS Certification
- ARIN 52 Meeting Report Now Available
- Consultation on Retiring Email Templates
- 2023 ARIN Election Results
- ARIN Board Appoints Kevin Blumberg to NRO NC
- Voting Now Open for the 2023 ARIN Elections
- ARIN 52 Begins Today
- 2023 Customer Satisfaction Survey Results
- » View Archive