ARIN 45 Registration Now Open
Posted: Monday, 13 January 2020
Registration is now open for the ARIN 45 Public Policy and Members Meeting, which will take place 26-29 April 2020 at the Galt House Hotel in Louisville, Kentucky. ARIN holds these open, biannual Public Policy and Members Meetings so that attendees may gather to discuss draft Internet number resource policies, network with colleagues, learn more about ARIN services and operations, and attend workshops and tutorials.
For hotel details, travel information, and more, visit:
A special single/double room rate of $189 USD is available until 24 March for meeting attendees. The room rate is subject to all applicable taxes, fees, and other charges as they may apply, so please read the hotel registration information on the hotel website carefully. Space is limited, so be sure to reserve your room early for the attendee discount.
To view current draft policies and proposals that may be discussed at this meeting, visit:
Can’t make it to Louisville? ARIN 45 proceedings will be webcast with a live transcript and chat functionality for remote participants. Registered remote participants may follow discussions, submit comments and questions, vote in straw polls, and more. It’s the next best thing if you can’t join us in person.
Register today to attend in person or participate remotely! Visit:
The ARIN Fellowship Program offers hotel accommodations, round-trip economy class airfare, and a small stipend for up to 10 individuals to attend Public Policy and Members Meetings. The purpose of the program is to broaden education outreach in the community and bring new ideas into the public policy discussions.
Applications for a fellowship to attend ARIN 45 are now being accepted through 5:00 PM ET on Thursday, 13 February. Learn more about ARIN’s Fellowship Program:
We also have several sponsorship opportunities available. If you would like to be part of making ARIN 45 the best meeting possible, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or learn more at:
We hope to see you in Louisville!
- Reminder--Upcoming Security Improvements and Change to RDAP Bootstrap URL
- Now Accepting Applications to ARIN's Virtual Fellowship Program for ARIN 47
- Volunteer to Serve on the 2021 ARIN Fellowship Selection Committee
- ARIN 47 to be Held Virtually This April
- Reminder--Upcoming Security Improvements for Whois-RWS, RDAP, and www.arin.net
- 2020/21 ICANN Board Seat 9 Elections: Comment Phase Opens
- ARIN RDAP Bootstrap Server Change of Address
- Enhancements To Organization Create/Organization Recovery
- NRPM 2020.3 - New Policy Implemented
- Security Improvements for Whois-RWS, RDAP, and www.arin.net
- » View Archive