Deadline Approaching — Make Sure Your Organization is Eligible to Vote in ARIN’s Upcoming Election!
Posted: Wednesday, 24 August 2022
We hope you are excited to participate in ARIN Elections this October. Please note that a key deadline for the ARIN Elections process is coming up. All organizations who wish to vote in this year’s election must be a General Member in Good Standing before 5:00 PM ET on Monday, 5 September 2022.
A General Member in Good Standing is defined as an entity that is current on all annual fees as well as having a valid Voting Contact on record. Only General Members in Good Standing are eligible to vote in ARIN Elections.
If you are not sure what type of member your organization is, you may check its status in your ARIN Online account. If your organization is eligible to request General Membership, you can access the General Member request form through the ACTIONS drop down menu.
If you are already a General Member, please make sure your account has no overdue invoices on file and that you have designated a Voting Contact in your account before 5:00 PM ET on 5 September. To learn more about how to designate or view your current Voting Contact, visit: https://www.arin.net/participate/oversight/membership/voting/
Don’t forget — General Members may also participate on ARIN’s General Member Mailing List. Subscription to the list is limited to General Members only, as well as Trustees and key ARIN staff, and it is intended for discussion of topics related to the governance of ARIN as well as ARIN Elections.
For more information on ARIN’s Elections, including a calendar of important dates, visit https://www.arin.net/elections.
To learn more about membership at ARIN, visit https://www.arin.net/membership.
Voting in ARIN Elections helps steer the future of Internet number resource policy and Internet governance. We look forward to your organization being able to participate this October.
Chief Customer Officer
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Submit Your Questions for Candidates in the 2022 ARIN Elections
- Consultation on New ARIN Policy Development Process
- Change to Management of the Trust Anchor Locator (TAL) for ARIN’s RPKI Service
- Results of Consultation on Open Discussion List
- Congratulations to the 2022 ARIN Community Grant Recipients
- Congratulations to the ARIN 50 Selected Fellows
- Availability of the Legacy Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Ending as of 31 December 2023
- New ARIN Registration Services Agreement
- The ARIN Test of the RPKI, Announced on 5 August, Has Been Completed
- NRPM 2022.2 - New Policies Implemented
- » View Archive