Announcing the 2022 Appointees to the Nomination Committee
Posted: Thursday, 23 June 2022
We are pleased to announce that the following individuals have been selected as the 2022 appointees to the Nomination Committee (NomCom):
- Richard Laager, Wikstrom Telephone Company, Inc.*
- Christine Marion, 9045-2855 Québec Inc DBA / Digicom
- Christopher Quesada, Quantum Loophole
- Leif Sawyer, GCI Communications Corp *
- Donovan Smith, Open Network Technical Solutions Inc.
* As the NomCom phases into multiple year terms, these appointees were given one-year terms. The other appointees have been asked to serve two-year terms.
These community members were selected from the pool of volunteers recently solicited and meet the eligibility requirements, including being associated with General Members in Good Standing, and with not more than two Advisory Council members participating. The selection was made by the two Trustee members of the NomCom — Bram Abramson and Peter Harrison (2022 NomCom Chair).
We extend our sincere thanks to these volunteers for serving on this year’s committee and appreciate their time and willingness to contribute to this vital process. We also hope you will join us in thanking all those who volunteered. ARIN, as an organization and as a community, relies on the participation of its stakeholders.
For 2022, the NomCom will be recruiting nominees for election to the ARIN Board of Trustees and Advisory Council and assessing their qualifications, in accordance with the ARIN Bylaws, the Charter for the NomCom, and the ARIN Election Processes.
For the Board of Trustees, there will be three seats to fill for terms starting on 1 January 2023. For the Advisory Council terms starting next year, there will be five full-term seats to fill. The Call for Nominations will be posted later this week.
For additional information regarding the Nomination Committee, visit:
- NomCom Charter
- NomCom FAQs
If you have specific questions or need to request additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Customer Success Analyst
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
Key Election Date Reminders
- 24 June – 08 July: Call for ARIN Board of Trustees and Advisory Council, and NRO Number Council Nominations
- 5 September: Deadline to Establish Voter Eligibility
- 20 – 28 October: Voting Period for 2022 ARIN Elections
- Volunteer to Serve on the 2024 ARIN Fellowship Selection Committee
- Time is Running Out! The Annual Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Expires on 31 December 2023
- ARIN Completes SOC 2 Type 2 Audit and PCI DSS Certification
- ARIN 52 Meeting Report Now Available
- Consultation on Retiring Email Templates
- 2023 ARIN Election Results
- ARIN Board Appoints Kevin Blumberg to NRO NC
- Voting Now Open for the 2023 ARIN Elections
- ARIN 52 Begins Today
- 2023 Customer Satisfaction Survey Results
- » View Archive