Announcing the 2022 Appointees to the Nomination Committee
Posted: Thursday, 23 June 2022
We are pleased to announce that the following individuals have been selected as the 2022 appointees to the Nomination Committee (NomCom):
- Richard Laager, Wikstrom Telephone Company, Inc.*
- Christine Marion, 9045-2855 Québec Inc DBA / Digicom
- Christopher Quesada, Quantum Loophole
- Leif Sawyer, GCI Communications Corp *
- Donovan Smith, Open Network Technical Solutions Inc.
* As the NomCom phases into multiple year terms, these appointees were given one-year terms. The other appointees have been asked to serve two-year terms.
These community members were selected from the pool of volunteers recently solicited and meet the eligibility requirements, including being associated with General Members in Good Standing, and with not more than two Advisory Council members participating. The selection was made by the two Trustee members of the NomCom — Bram Abramson and Peter Harrison (2022 NomCom Chair).
We extend our sincere thanks to these volunteers for serving on this year’s committee and appreciate their time and willingness to contribute to this vital process. We also hope you will join us in thanking all those who volunteered. ARIN, as an organization and as a community, relies on the participation of its stakeholders.
For 2022, the NomCom will be recruiting nominees for election to the ARIN Board of Trustees and Advisory Council and assessing their qualifications, in accordance with the ARIN Bylaws, the Charter for the NomCom, and the ARIN Election Processes.
For the Board of Trustees, there will be three seats to fill for terms starting on 1 January 2023. For the Advisory Council terms starting next year, there will be five full-term seats to fill. The Call for Nominations will be posted later this week.
For additional information regarding the Nomination Committee, visit:
- NomCom Charter
- NomCom FAQs
If you have specific questions or need to request additional information, please contact email@example.com.
Senior Customer Success Analyst
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
Key Election Date Reminders
- 24 June – 08 July: Call for ARIN Board of Trustees and Advisory Council, and NRO Number Council Nominations
- 5 September: Deadline to Establish Voter Eligibility
- 20 – 28 October: Voting Period for 2022 ARIN Elections
- The 2023 Nomination Committee
- 2022 Annual Report Now Available
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- Register Today for Our “Get to Know the ARIN Policy Development Process” Webinar
- Announcing the 2023 ARIN Grant Selection Committee
- Last Chance to Complete the ARIN Customer Satisfaction Survey
- ARIN Online Maintenance Scheduled for 13 May
- ARIN 51 Meeting Report Now Available
- New Policy Development Process Now Implemented
- Billing System Maintenance Scheduled for 27 April
- » View Archive