Deadline to Apply to ARIN’s Virtual Fellowship Program Extended to 17 February
Posted: Wednesday, 10 February 2021
Apply to ARIN’s Virtual Fellowship Program now through 5:00 PM ET, 17 February 2021 for an opportunity to be paired with a mentor from the ARIN community and to attend four networking sessions between 25 March-15 April to help you make the most of ARIN 47.
If you have a friend or colleague that would benefit from this program, you can refer an applicant to the Virtual Fellowship Program and receive a thank-you pack of ARIN swag if they are selected as a fellow! Applicant must indicate they heard about the program through you, or you must email email@example.com to note your referral with ARIN staff.
ARIN Fellows are given an opportunity to broaden their awareness of ARIN’s work and services, participate in ARIN’s Policy Development Process (PDP) and policy discussions, network with colleagues throughout the ARIN region and be mentored by a member of the ARIN community.
To apply to ARIN’s Virtual Fellowship Program now, please visit:https://arin.smapply.net/prog/virtual_fellowship_program_arin_47/
For more information about ARIN’s Fellowship Program, visit:
The ARIN Virtual Fellowship Program is open to individuals from ARIN customer organizations or those having a direct and visible engagement in the ARIN community who reside in the ARIN region. Past eligible ARIN Fellows may apply to be considered for one additional ARIN Fellowship.
Applicants should first thoroughly read and be able to adhere to ARIN’s Fellowship Terms and Conditions found by visiting the link below and submit a completed application by the extended deadline of 17 February.
To request additional information or for questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Community Engagement Coordinator
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Consultation on New ARIN Policy Development Process
- Results of Consultation on Open Discussion List
- Congratulations to the 2022 ARIN Community Grant Recipients
- Congratulations to the ARIN 50 Selected Fellows
- Availability of the Legacy Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Ending as of 31 December 2023
- New ARIN Registration Services Agreement
- The ARIN Test of the RPKI, Announced on 5 August, Has Been Completed
- NRPM 2022.2 - New Policies Implemented
- Introducing the 2022 Slate of Candidates for ARIN Elections
- NRO Number Council Candidates Announced for the ARIN Region
- » View Archive