Deadline to Apply to ARIN’s Virtual Fellowship Program Extended to 31 August
Posted: Wednesday, 25 August 2021
Would you like to learn more about Internet number resource policy development, IPv6 deployment, IPv4 matters (including transfers), routing security, or Internet governance? Then apply to ARIN’s Virtual Fellowship Program now through the extended application deadline of 5:00 PM ET, 31 August 2021. This is an exciting opportunity to be paired with a mentor from the ARIN community and attend four virtual sessions between 30 September and 21 October.
ARIN Fellows are given the opportunity to broaden their awareness of ARIN’s work and services, participate in ARIN’s Policy Development Process (PDP) and policy discussions, and network with others throughout the ARIN region.
To apply to ARIN’s Virtual Fellowship Program now, please visit:https://arin.smapply.net/prog/virtual_fellowship_program_arin_48_/
For more information about ARIN’s Fellowship Program, visit:
The ARIN Virtual Fellowship Program is open to individuals from ARIN customer organizations or those having a direct and visible engagement in the ARIN community who reside in the ARIN region.
Applicants should first thoroughly read and be able to adhere to ARIN’s Fellowship Terms and Conditions found by visiting the link below and submit a completed application by the extended deadline of 31 August.
To request additional information or for questions, please email email@example.com.
Community Engagement Coordinator
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Consultation on Expanding 2FA Options for ARIN Online
- Final Reminder to Enable 2FA On Your ARIN Online Account Before 1 February
- Results of ARIN’s Prioritization Survey
- ARIN 51 Registration Now Open
- Reminder — Set Up 2FA On Your ARIN Online Account Before 1 February
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- An Update on ARIN’s Two-Factor Authentication
- Meet the 2023 Fellowship Selection Committee
- IPv4 Waiting List Distribution
- Now Posted on the ARIN Blog – 2021 ARIN Community Grant Program Final Reports
- » View Archive