Deadline to Apply to ARIN’s Virtual Fellowship Program Extended to 31 August
Posted: Wednesday, 25 August 2021
Would you like to learn more about Internet number resource policy development, IPv6 deployment, IPv4 matters (including transfers), routing security, or Internet governance? Then apply to ARIN’s Virtual Fellowship Program now through the extended application deadline of 5:00 PM ET, 31 August 2021. This is an exciting opportunity to be paired with a mentor from the ARIN community and attend four virtual sessions between 30 September and 21 October.
ARIN Fellows are given the opportunity to broaden their awareness of ARIN’s work and services, participate in ARIN’s Policy Development Process (PDP) and policy discussions, and network with others throughout the ARIN region.
To apply to ARIN’s Virtual Fellowship Program now, please visit:
For more information about ARIN’s Fellowship Program, visit:
The ARIN Virtual Fellowship Program is open to individuals from ARIN customer organizations or those having a direct and visible engagement in the ARIN community who reside in the ARIN region.
Applicants should first thoroughly read and be able to adhere to ARIN’s Fellowship Terms and Conditions found by visiting the link below and submit a completed application by the extended deadline of 31 August.
To request additional information or for questions, please email email@example.com.
Community Engagement Coordinator
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Retirement of ARIN Non-Authenticated IRR on 31 March 2022
- ARIN 48 Meeting Report Now Available
- 2021 ARIN Election Results
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- ARIN Board Officer Update
- Reminder - Consultation on ARIN’s Membership Structure
- The ARIN 48 Members Meeting is Today
- Consultation on ARIN’s Membership Structure
- ARIN Announces the Final Slate of Candidates for the 2021 ARIN Elections
- Rank the Proposed Questions for the 2021 ARIN Election Candidate Forums
- » View Archive