Deadline to Apply to ARIN’s Virtual Fellowship Program Extended to 31 August
Posted: Wednesday, 25 August 2021
Would you like to learn more about Internet number resource policy development, IPv6 deployment, IPv4 matters (including transfers), routing security, or Internet governance? Then apply to ARIN’s Virtual Fellowship Program now through the extended application deadline of 5:00 PM ET, 31 August 2021. This is an exciting opportunity to be paired with a mentor from the ARIN community and attend four virtual sessions between 30 September and 21 October.
ARIN Fellows are given the opportunity to broaden their awareness of ARIN’s work and services, participate in ARIN’s Policy Development Process (PDP) and policy discussions, and network with others throughout the ARIN region.
To apply to ARIN’s Virtual Fellowship Program now, please visit:https://arin.smapply.net/prog/virtual_fellowship_program_arin_48_/
For more information about ARIN’s Fellowship Program, visit:
The ARIN Virtual Fellowship Program is open to individuals from ARIN customer organizations or those having a direct and visible engagement in the ARIN community who reside in the ARIN region.
Applicants should first thoroughly read and be able to adhere to ARIN’s Fellowship Terms and Conditions found by visiting the link below and submit a completed application by the extended deadline of 31 August.
To request additional information or for questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Community Engagement Coordinator
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- The 2023 Nomination Committee
- 2022 Annual Report Now Available
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- Register Today for Our “Get to Know the ARIN Policy Development Process” Webinar
- Announcing the 2023 ARIN Grant Selection Committee
- Last Chance to Complete the ARIN Customer Satisfaction Survey
- ARIN Online Maintenance Scheduled for 13 May
- ARIN 51 Meeting Report Now Available
- New Policy Development Process Now Implemented
- Billing System Maintenance Scheduled for 27 April
- » View Archive