Now Accepting Applications to ARIN's Virtual Fellowship Program for ARIN 47
Posted: Wednesday, 13 January 2021
Submit your no-fee application now through 5:00 PM ET Friday, 12 February 2021 to be a part of ARIN’s Virtual Fellowship Program.
The program will consist of four structured 60-90 minute sessions held weekly on Thursday afternoons from 25 March - 15 April at 2:00 PM ET, in addition to attending ARIN 47 virtually (12-14 April 2021), and it will provide focused interaction to develop relationships between Fellows, seasoned technology professionals in the community, and ARIN staff and leadership. Two ARIN Fellows will be paired with an ARIN community member mentor throughout the program. The program will stay committed to broadening awareness about ARIN’s work and services and provide opportunities to learn about and participate in ARIN’s Policy Development Process (PDP).
The ARIN Fellowship Program is open to all individuals, including past eligible ARIN Fellows, interested in Internet number resource policy in the ARIN region. Special consideration will be given to those new to the organization who have never attended an ARIN meeting before, and present a compelling case for being a part of this virtual program.
To be considered, an individual must submit an online application. Prior to applying for an ARIN Fellowship, all applicants should first read and be able to adhere to ARIN’s Fellowship Terms and Conditions found at:
To learn more about ARIN’s Virtual Fellowship Program and selection process, please visit:
To apply now to ARIN’s Virtual Fellowship Program, please visit:https://arin.smapply.net/prog/virtual_fellowship_program_arin_47/
Applicants that require approval from their employer prior to applying may request a customizable letter that highlights the benefits of taking part in ARIN’s Virtual Fellowship Program.
If you have questions, need additional information, or would like to request a copy of the letter, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. ARIN looks forward to receiving your application soon!
Community Engagement Coordinator
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Consultation on New ARIN Policy Development Process
- Results of Consultation on Open Discussion List
- Congratulations to the 2022 ARIN Community Grant Recipients
- Congratulations to the ARIN 50 Selected Fellows
- Availability of the Legacy Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Ending as of 31 December 2023
- New ARIN Registration Services Agreement
- The ARIN Test of the RPKI, Announced on 5 August, Has Been Completed
- NRPM 2022.2 - New Policies Implemented
- Introducing the 2022 Slate of Candidates for ARIN Elections
- NRO Number Council Candidates Announced for the ARIN Region
- » View Archive