NRPM 2020.3 - New Policy Implemented
Posted: Tuesday, 08 December 2020
At their meeting on 9 October 2020, the Board of Trustees adopted the following:
- Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2019-10: Inter-RIR M&A
This policy is now in effect. A new version of the ARIN Number Resource Policy Manual (NRPM) has been published to the ARIN website.
NRPM version 2020.3 is effective 8 December 2020 and supersedes the previous version.
The NRPM is available at: https://www.arin.net/participate/policy/nrpm/
Board minutes are available at: https://www.arin.net/about/welcome/board/meetings/
Draft Policies and Proposals are available at: https://www.arin.net/participate/policy/drafts/
The ARIN Policy Development Process (PDP) is available at: https://www.arin.net/participate/policy/pdp/
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- New Webinar Registration Now Open--Using ARIN's RESTful API for IRR
- Reminder--Upcoming Change to RDAP Bootstrap URL Planned for 30 June 2021
- ARIN 47 Begins Today
- Consultation on ARIN Fees
- ARIN 47 Will Be Here Soon – Get Ready!
- ARIN 48 to Be a Hybrid Event This Fall
- ACSP Consultation 2021.2 - Password Security for ARIN Online Accounts is now Closed
- New ARIN Service Status Page Available
- Introducing Premier Support Plan at ARIN
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- » View Archive