NRPM 2020.2 - New Policies Implemented
Posted: Tuesday, 22 September 2020
At their meeting on 21 May 2020, the Board of Trustees adopted the following:
- Editorial Change ARIN-edit-2020-1: Clarify Holdings Restriction for Section 4.1.8 Waitlist Entries
At their meeting on 29 July 2020, the Board of Trustees adopted the following:
- Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2019-1: Clarify Section 4 IPv4 Request Requirements
- Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2019-12: M&A Legal Jurisdiction Exclusion
- Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2019-20: Harmonization of Maximum Allocation Requirements under Sections 4.1.8 (ARIN Waitlist) and 4.2.2 (Initial Allocation to ISPs)
- Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2019-21: Reserved Pool Replenishment
- Editorial Change ARIN-edit-2020-4: Clarification of reference to 8.2 in 8.3
These policies are now in effect. A new version of the ARIN Number Resource Policy Manual (NRPM) has been published to the ARIN website.
NRPM version 2020.2 is effective 22 September 2020 and supersedes the previous version.
The NRPM is available at: https://www.arin.net/participate/policy/nrpm/
Board minutes are available at: https://www.arin.net/about/welcome/board/meetings/
Draft Policies and Proposals are available at: https://www.arin.net/participate/policy/drafts/
The ARIN Policy Development Process (PDP) is available at: https://www.arin.net/participate/policy/pdp/
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Don’t Forget to Attend the Third and Final Day of ARIN 46
- ARIN 46 Begins Today
- ARIN 46 Will Be Here Soon – Get Ready!
- Prioritize the Questions for the 2020 ARIN Election Candidate Forums
- ARIN General Counsel Announcement
- ARIN Announces the 2020 ARIN Election Final Slate of Candidates
- Policy, Elections, and More Coming up at ARIN 46
- What Questions Do You Have for Candidates in the 2020 ARIN Elections?
- NRPM 2020.2 - New Policies Implemented
- ARIN 46 Registration Now Open
- » View Archive