OT&E Servers Available to Test Upcoming SWIP Changes
Posted: Thursday, 27 February 2020
As announced on 10 February 2020, ARIN is implementing two new community-driven policy changes in the week of 30 March 2020. This implementation will require you to make changes to your scripts if you perform Detailed Reassignments or Reallocations using RESTful methods to SWIP. It will also change the ARIN Online workflow for Detailed Reassignments and Reallocations. ARIN has set up two designated test servers in our Operational Test and Evaluation (OT&E) Environment to allow you to test configuration changes and make sure your SWIPs can be processed after this implementation.
To try out the reassignment and reallocation changes in ARIN Online, access the OT&E server at https://account-swip.ote.arin.net/public/login and navigate to IP Addresses > Reassign Addresses to begin testing.
To test RESTful calls using the OT&E server, modify your RESTful commands to use the URL
reg-swip.ote.arin.net in place of
reg.arin.net. Documentation for RESTful commands can be found here: https://www.arin.net/resources/manage/regrws/
Please note that these changes also include changes to the way that email templates for Detailed Reassignments and Reallocations are processed. Testing for template changes is not available, but you can find links to the new templates and more information about template processing at https://www.arin.net/resources/registry/reassignments/templates/
Additional information about these changes can be found on the blog post and announcement:
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Don’t Forget – The Annual Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Expires on 31 December 2023
- Now Closed – Consultation on RPKI/IRR
- New ARIN Fee Schedule to Be Implemented on 1 January 2024
- NRPM 2023.2 - New Policies Implemented
- The 2023 Slate of Candidates for ARIN Elections
- Congratulations to the ARIN 52 Selected Fellows
- RPKI/IRR Consultation Extended Until 20 September
- Congratulations to the 2023 ARIN Community Grant Recipients
- ARIN on the Road Is Headed to Rochester, NY!
- RPKI/IRR Consultation Reminder and Update
- » View Archive