Deadline to Apply to ARIN’s Fellowship Program to Attend ARIN 45 is Extended to 25 February
Posted: Monday, 10 February 2020
Apply to ARIN’s Fellowship Program now through 5:00 PM ET, 25 February 2020 for an opportunity to attend ARIN 45 in Louisville, Kentucky, 26 – 29 April.
By attending an ARIN Public Policy and Members Meeting, selected ARIN Fellows are given an opportunity to broaden their awareness of ARIN’s work and services, participate in ARIN’s Policy Development Process (PDP) and policy discussions, and network with colleagues throughout the ARIN region and ARIN staff.
To apply to ARIN’s Fellowship Program now, please visit:
Twice a year up to 10 individuals who reside in the ARIN region are awarded an ARIN Fellowship to attend an ARIN Public Policy and Members Meeting. This includes hotel accommodations at the meeting venue, round-trip economy class airfare, and a small stipend to assist with travel incidentals and meals. Selected fellows are paired with a mentor for an enhanced meeting experience.
For more information about ARIN’s Fellowship Program, visit:
The ARIN Fellowship Program is open to individuals from ARIN customer organizations or those having a direct and visible engagement in the ARIN community who reside in the ARIN region. Past eligible ARIN Fellows may apply to be considered for one additional ARIN Fellowship.
Applicants should first thoroughly read and be able to adhere to ARIN’s Fellowship Terms and Conditions found by visiting the link below and submit a completed application by the posted deadline.
ARIN’s Fellowship Terms and Conditions:
To request additional information or for questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Community Engagement Specialist
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- ARIN Announces Initial Slate of Candidates for the 2020 ARIN Elections; Petition Period Open
- ARIN 46 Registration Now Open
- 12-13 August RPKI Outage: Update
- 2020 ARIN Election Timeline Changes
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- Maintenance Outage for ARIN's Payment Processing System on 17 August
- Last Chance to Complete ARIN Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Registration Now Open for Upcoming IRR Webinar
- ARIN 46 to be Held Virtually This October
- ARIN/LACNIC Inter-RIR Transfers Update
- » View Archive