Deadline to Apply to ARIN’s Fellowship Program to Attend ARIN 45 is Extended to 25 February
Posted: Monday, 10 February 2020
Apply to ARIN’s Fellowship Program now through 5:00 PM ET, 25 February 2020 for an opportunity to attend ARIN 45 in Louisville, Kentucky, 26 – 29 April.
By attending an ARIN Public Policy and Members Meeting, selected ARIN Fellows are given an opportunity to broaden their awareness of ARIN’s work and services, participate in ARIN’s Policy Development Process (PDP) and policy discussions, and network with colleagues throughout the ARIN region and ARIN staff.
To apply to ARIN’s Fellowship Program now, please visit:https://arin.smapply.net/prog/arin_fellowship_program/
Twice a year up to 10 individuals who reside in the ARIN region are awarded an ARIN Fellowship to attend an ARIN Public Policy and Members Meeting. This includes hotel accommodations at the meeting venue, round-trip economy class airfare, and a small stipend to assist with travel incidentals and meals. Selected fellows are paired with a mentor for an enhanced meeting experience.
For more information about ARIN’s Fellowship Program, visit:
The ARIN Fellowship Program is open to individuals from ARIN customer organizations or those having a direct and visible engagement in the ARIN community who reside in the ARIN region. Past eligible ARIN Fellows may apply to be considered for one additional ARIN Fellowship.
Applicants should first thoroughly read and be able to adhere to ARIN’s Fellowship Terms and Conditions found by visiting the link below and submit a completed application by the posted deadline.
ARIN’s Fellowship Terms and Conditions:
To request additional information or for questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Community Engagement Specialist
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Don’t Forget – The Annual Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Expires on 31 December 2023
- Now Closed – Consultation on RPKI/IRR
- New ARIN Fee Schedule to Be Implemented on 1 January 2024
- NRPM 2023.2 - New Policies Implemented
- The 2023 Slate of Candidates for ARIN Elections
- Congratulations to the ARIN 52 Selected Fellows
- RPKI/IRR Consultation Extended Until 20 September
- Congratulations to the 2023 ARIN Community Grant Recipients
- ARIN on the Road Is Headed to Rochester, NY!
- RPKI/IRR Consultation Reminder and Update
- » View Archive