Deadline to Apply to ARIN’s Fellowship Program to Attend ARIN 45 is Extended to 25 February
Posted: Monday, 10 February 2020
Apply to ARIN’s Fellowship Program now through 5:00 PM ET, 25 February 2020 for an opportunity to attend ARIN 45 in Louisville, Kentucky, 26 – 29 April.
By attending an ARIN Public Policy and Members Meeting, selected ARIN Fellows are given an opportunity to broaden their awareness of ARIN’s work and services, participate in ARIN’s Policy Development Process (PDP) and policy discussions, and network with colleagues throughout the ARIN region and ARIN staff.
To apply to ARIN’s Fellowship Program now, please visit:https://arin.smapply.net/prog/arin_fellowship_program/
Twice a year up to 10 individuals who reside in the ARIN region are awarded an ARIN Fellowship to attend an ARIN Public Policy and Members Meeting. This includes hotel accommodations at the meeting venue, round-trip economy class airfare, and a small stipend to assist with travel incidentals and meals. Selected fellows are paired with a mentor for an enhanced meeting experience.
For more information about ARIN’s Fellowship Program, visit:
The ARIN Fellowship Program is open to individuals from ARIN customer organizations or those having a direct and visible engagement in the ARIN community who reside in the ARIN region. Past eligible ARIN Fellows may apply to be considered for one additional ARIN Fellowship.
Applicants should first thoroughly read and be able to adhere to ARIN’s Fellowship Terms and Conditions found by visiting the link below and submit a completed application by the posted deadline.
ARIN’s Fellowship Terms and Conditions:
To request additional information or for questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Community Engagement Specialist
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- The 2023 Nomination Committee
- 2022 Annual Report Now Available
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- Register Today for Our “Get to Know the ARIN Policy Development Process” Webinar
- Announcing the 2023 ARIN Grant Selection Committee
- Last Chance to Complete the ARIN Customer Satisfaction Survey
- ARIN Online Maintenance Scheduled for 13 May
- ARIN 51 Meeting Report Now Available
- New Policy Development Process Now Implemented
- Billing System Maintenance Scheduled for 27 April
- » View Archive