NRPM 2014.4 – New Policies Implemented [Archived]
OUT OF DATE?
Here in the Vault, information is published in its final form and then not changed or updated. As a result, some content, specifically links to other pages and other references, may be out-of-date or no longer available.
Posted: Wednesday, 17 September 2014
A new version of the ARIN Number Resource Policy Manual (NRPM) has been published to the ARIN website. NRPM version 2014.4 is effective 17 September 2014 and supersedes the previous version. NRPM 2014.4 contains the implementation of the following Recommended Draft Policies:
- ARIN-2013-7: NRPM 4 (IPv4) Policy Cleanup
- ARIN-2013-8: Subsequent Allocations for New Multiple Discrete Networks
- ARIN-2014-5: Remove 7.2 Lame Delegations
- ARIN-2014-12: Anti-hijack Policy
- ARIN-2014-13: Reduce All Minimum Allocation/Assignment Units to /24
The NRPM is available at: https://www.arin.net/policy/nrpm.html
Draft policies and proposals are available at: https://www.arin.net/policy/proposals/
The ARIN Policy Development Process is available at: https://www.arin.net/policy/pdp.html
Communications and Member Services
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)