2023 Customer Satisfaction Survey Results
Posted: Friday, 13 October 2023
ARIN is committed to delivering the best Internet number registry experience possible. To better understand the needs of our customers, we recently conducted our fourth community-wide customer satisfaction survey with the help of Rockbridge Associates, an independent contractor.
You can review the full report by Rockbridge Associates here:
ARIN plans to use these survey results, along with customer feedback provided throughout the year using our Registration Services transaction surveys, the feedback button on the ARIN website, and the ARIN Consultation and Suggestion Process, to continue improving our services.
We sincerely thank those who participated in this survey, as well as all who provide feedback to ARIN throughout the year through our various feedback channels. We value your input and recognize it as a key element to the continued success of ARIN.
Chief Customer Officer
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Volunteer to Serve on the 2024 ARIN Fellowship Selection Committee
- Now Closed — Consultation on Email Template Processor Retirement
- Time is Running Out! The Annual Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Expires on 31 December 2023
- ARIN Completes SOC 2 Type 2 Audit and PCI DSS Certification
- ARIN 52 Meeting Report Now Available
- Consultation on Retiring Email Templates
- 2023 ARIN Election Results
- ARIN Board Appoints Kevin Blumberg to NRO NC
- Voting Now Open for the 2023 ARIN Elections
- ARIN 52 Begins Today
- » View Archive