Volunteer to Serve on the 2023 ARIN Fellowship Selection Committee
Posted: Wednesday, 16 November 2022
Volunteer now to serve on the 2023 ARIN Fellowship Selection Committee! We are looking for up to five volunteers to serve a one-year term on this key committee responsible for selecting qualified individuals within the ARIN region to participate in our Fellowship Program.
Internet governance and number resource policy are powered by community participation. The ARIN Fellowship Program provides a specialized, interactive learning opportunity to individuals interested in these aspects of the Internet and their professional growth in the industry. As a Fellowship Selection Committee volunteer, you have the opportunity to help identify and support future leaders within the ARIN community.
The ARIN Fellowship Selection Committee is responsible for evaluating applications and selecting those who are best suited for an ARIN Fellowship. To be considered for the Fellowship Selection Committee, you must:
- Be a representative from an ARIN General Member Organization, a Member of ARIN’s Board of Trustees or Advisory Council, or an ARIN Fellow alum;
- Have attended or participated in at least one ARIN Public Policy and Members Meeting in the last three years; and
- Be able to contribute approximately 20 hours of time during January/February 2023 and July/August 2023.
All individuals interested in volunteering for the 2023 Fellowship Selection Committee must complete a volunteer questionnaire no later than Wednesday, 14 December 2022, at the following link:
If you have any questions or would like to learn more, please email Amanda Gauldin, Community Programs Manager, at email@example.com.
Community Programs Manager
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Results of Consultation on Offering ARIN Content in Multiple Languages
- Results of Consultation on Expanding 2FA Options in ARIN Online
- Annual Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Ending 31 December 2023
- Congratulations to the ARIN 51 Selected Fellows
- NRPM 2023.1 - New Policies Implemented
- Now Closed – Consultation on Offering ARIN Content in Multiple Languages
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- LRSA Information for Governmental Entities/Institutions
- Bram Abramson Resigns from ARIN Board of Trustees
- Now Closed – Consultation on Expanding 2FA Options for ARIN Online
- » View Archive