Now Closed — Consultation on New ARIN Policy Development Process
Posted: Friday, 07 October 2022
ARIN held a community consultation on the proposed updated Policy Development Process (PDP) for policy development in the ARIN region between 6 September and 6 October 2022. No feedback was received during this consultation. At this time, we plan to request the Board make a determination on the adoption and implementation of the new PDP.
President and CEO
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Don’t Forget – The Annual Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Expires on 31 December 2023
- Now Closed – Consultation on RPKI/IRR
- New ARIN Fee Schedule to Be Implemented on 1 January 2024
- NRPM 2023.2 - New Policies Implemented
- The 2023 Slate of Candidates for ARIN Elections
- Congratulations to the ARIN 52 Selected Fellows
- RPKI/IRR Consultation Extended Until 20 September
- Congratulations to the 2023 ARIN Community Grant Recipients
- ARIN on the Road Is Headed to Rochester, NY!
- RPKI/IRR Consultation Reminder and Update
- » View Archive