Congratulations to the ARIN 50 Selected Fellows
Posted: Friday, 16 September 2022
The ARIN Fellowship Program provides a specialized, interactive learning opportunity to individuals interested in Internet governance, number resource policy, and professional growth in the Internet industry. Twice a year, ARIN Fellows are chosen in advance of an ARIN Public Policy and Members Meeting.
Please join us in congratulating the selected ARIN 50 Fellows:
- Nada Alwadi – PhD Student, School of Public and International Affairs, Virginia Tech University
- Michael Calfin – Chief Technology Officer, Mystic.com
- Ajit Das – Senior Principal Engineer, Cyber and Network Infrastructure, SAIC.COM
- Lou Devictoria – Lead Network Engineer at Opti9
- Matt Erculiani – Network Engineer, Google
- Kate Gerry – Director of Global Networking, NetActuate; President, Converted Networks
- Robert Hale – Senior Manager, Technical Engineering, Novant Health
- Mark Hart – Bulk MDU Customer Service, Comcast
- Matthew Long – Senior Software Engineer, One Finance, Inc.
- Jonathan Black – Executive Director, CanWISP; Partner, Kuro Partners
- Alexia Beckford – Program Manager, Jamaica Technology & Digital Alliance
- Veronne Nicholas – Lecturer, Dominica State College
Fellows will participate in four virtual sessions to learn more about Internet governance and Internet number resource policy as well as prepare to actively participate in the upcoming ARIN 50 Public Policy and Members Meeting. Fellows are paired with an experienced Mentor from the ARIN community to help guide them through the meeting and policy discussions.
We would like to thank all those who applied for the ARIN 50 Fellowship Program. If you’re interested in learning more about the Fellowship Program, including how to apply when we open applications in early 2023, please visit https://www.arin.net/fellowships.
It’s not too late to register to attend the ARIN 50 Public Policy and Members Meeting either virtually or in person in Los Angeles. Visit https://www.arin.net/arin50 for more information.
Community Programs Manager
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Submit Your Questions for Candidates in the 2022 ARIN Elections
- Consultation on New ARIN Policy Development Process
- Change to Management of the Trust Anchor Locator (TAL) for ARIN’s RPKI Service
- Results of Consultation on Open Discussion List
- Congratulations to the 2022 ARIN Community Grant Recipients
- Congratulations to the ARIN 50 Selected Fellows
- Availability of the Legacy Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Ending as of 31 December 2023
- New ARIN Registration Services Agreement
- The ARIN Test of the RPKI, Announced on 5 August, Has Been Completed
- NRPM 2022.2 - New Policies Implemented
- » View Archive