Congratulations to the ARIN 50 Selected Fellows
Posted: Friday, 16 September 2022
The ARIN Fellowship Program provides a specialized, interactive learning opportunity to individuals interested in Internet governance, number resource policy, and professional growth in the Internet industry. Twice a year, ARIN Fellows are chosen in advance of an ARIN Public Policy and Members Meeting.
Please join us in congratulating the selected ARIN 50 Fellows:
- Nada Alwadi – PhD Student, School of Public and International Affairs, Virginia Tech University
- Michael Calfin – Chief Technology Officer, Mystic.com
- Ajit Das – Senior Principal Engineer, Cyber and Network Infrastructure, SAIC.COM
- Lou Devictoria – Lead Network Engineer at Opti9
- Matt Erculiani – Network Engineer, Google
- Kate Gerry – Director of Global Networking, NetActuate; President, Converted Networks
- Robert Hale – Senior Manager, Technical Engineering, Novant Health
- Mark Hart – Bulk MDU Customer Service, Comcast
- Matthew Long – Senior Software Engineer, One Finance, Inc.
- Jonathan Black – Executive Director, CanWISP; Partner, Kuro Partners
- Alexia Beckford – Program Manager, Jamaica Technology & Digital Alliance
- Veronne Nicholas – Lecturer, Dominica State College
Fellows will participate in four virtual sessions to learn more about Internet governance and Internet number resource policy as well as prepare to actively participate in the upcoming ARIN 50 Public Policy and Members Meeting. Fellows are paired with an experienced Mentor from the ARIN community to help guide them through the meeting and policy discussions.
We would like to thank all those who applied for the ARIN 50 Fellowship Program. If you’re interested in learning more about the Fellowship Program, including how to apply when we open applications in early 2023, please visit https://www.arin.net/fellowships.
It’s not too late to register to attend the ARIN 50 Public Policy and Members Meeting either virtually or in person in Los Angeles. Visit https://www.arin.net/arin50 for more information.
Community Programs Manager
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- The 2023 Nomination Committee
- 2022 Annual Report Now Available
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- Register Today for Our “Get to Know the ARIN Policy Development Process” Webinar
- Announcing the 2023 ARIN Grant Selection Committee
- Last Chance to Complete the ARIN Customer Satisfaction Survey
- ARIN Online Maintenance Scheduled for 13 May
- ARIN 51 Meeting Report Now Available
- New Policy Development Process Now Implemented
- Billing System Maintenance Scheduled for 27 April
- » View Archive