Congratulations to the ARIN 50 Selected Fellows
Posted: Friday, 16 September 2022
The ARIN Fellowship Program provides a specialized, interactive learning opportunity to individuals interested in Internet governance, number resource policy, and professional growth in the Internet industry. Twice a year, ARIN Fellows are chosen in advance of an ARIN Public Policy and Members Meeting.
Please join us in congratulating the selected ARIN 50 Fellows:
- Nada Alwadi – PhD Student, School of Public and International Affairs, Virginia Tech University
- Michael Calfin – Chief Technology Officer, Mystic.com
- Ajit Das – Senior Principal Engineer, Cyber and Network Infrastructure, SAIC.COM
- Lou Devictoria – Lead Network Engineer at Opti9
- Matt Erculiani – Network Engineer, Google
- Kate Gerry – Director of Global Networking, NetActuate; President, Converted Networks
- Robert Hale – Senior Manager, Technical Engineering, Novant Health
- Mark Hart – Bulk MDU Customer Service, Comcast
- Matthew Long – Senior Software Engineer, One Finance, Inc.
- Jonathan Black – Executive Director, CanWISP; Partner, Kuro Partners
- Alexia Beckford – Program Manager, Jamaica Technology & Digital Alliance
- Veronne Nicholas – Lecturer, Dominica State College
Fellows will participate in four virtual sessions to learn more about Internet governance and Internet number resource policy as well as prepare to actively participate in the upcoming ARIN 50 Public Policy and Members Meeting. Fellows are paired with an experienced Mentor from the ARIN community to help guide them through the meeting and policy discussions.
We would like to thank all those who applied for the ARIN 50 Fellowship Program. If you’re interested in learning more about the Fellowship Program, including how to apply when we open applications in early 2023, please visit https://www.arin.net/fellowships.
It’s not too late to register to attend the ARIN 50 Public Policy and Members Meeting either virtually or in person in Los Angeles. Visit https://www.arin.net/arin50 for more information.
Community Programs Manager
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Now Closed – Consultation on RPKI/IRR
- New ARIN Fee Schedule to Be Implemented on 1 January 2024
- NRPM 2023.2 - New Policies Implemented
- The 2023 Slate of Candidates for ARIN Elections
- Congratulations to the ARIN 52 Selected Fellows
- RPKI/IRR Consultation Extended Until 20 September
- Congratulations to the 2023 ARIN Community Grant Recipients
- ARIN on the Road Is Headed to Rochester, NY!
- RPKI/IRR Consultation Reminder and Update
- Deadline Approaching — Make Sure Your Organization is Eligible to Vote in ARIN’s Upcoming Election!
- » View Archive