IPv4 Waiting List Distribution
Posted: Thursday, 07 July 2022
Internet Number Resources
On Friday, 1 July 2022, ARIN fulfilled 41 requests off the IPv4 Waiting List from the 36 IPv4 blocks listed on the IPv4 Addresses Cleared for Waiting List page:
Prior inferences about the reputation of these address blocks, causing these blocks to be placed on a blocklist, are most likely no longer valid. For more information about ARIN’s IPv4 Waiting List Availability Process, please see:
You can view the current IPv4 Waiting List at:
The next distribution will occur early in the fourth quarter. We will notify the community and update the list of blocks used to fulfill Waiting List requests at that time.
Chief Customer Officer
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Now Closed – Consultation on RPKI/IRR
- New ARIN Fee Schedule to Be Implemented on 1 January 2024
- NRPM 2023.2 - New Policies Implemented
- The 2023 Slate of Candidates for ARIN Elections
- Congratulations to the ARIN 52 Selected Fellows
- RPKI/IRR Consultation Extended Until 20 September
- Congratulations to the 2023 ARIN Community Grant Recipients
- ARIN on the Road Is Headed to Rochester, NY!
- RPKI/IRR Consultation Reminder and Update
- Deadline Approaching — Make Sure Your Organization is Eligible to Vote in ARIN’s Upcoming Election!
- » View Archive