Call for Nominations for Board of Trustees and Advisory Council
Posted: Friday, 24 June 2022
ARIN is accepting nominations through 7:00 PM ET on Friday, 08 July 2022 to fill three seats on the Board of Trustees and five seats on the Advisory Council (AC). Candidates are expected to serve three-year terms effective 1 January 2023 and incumbents may be re-elected for consecutive terms. If you are interested in playing a pivotal role within the ARIN community, please be sure to review the requirements and submit your nomination today! Nominations may be submitted at:
- Board of Trustees Nomination:
- Advisory Council Nomination:
In 2022, any individual may submit a self-nomination for a seat on either the Board or AC. Association with a General Member organization is not required.
To view requirements, expected qualifications, and/or responsibilities for these elected positions, please visit:
- Board of Trustees: https://www.arin.net/about/welcome/board/requirements/
- Advisory Council: https://www.arin.net/about/welcome/ac/requirements/
All nominees must confirm that they do not violate the Nomination and Appointment Conflict of Interest Requirements found at:
Completed nominee questionnaires must be submitted before the close of the Call for Nominations at 7:00 PM ET, Friday, 08 July. In addition, Board nominees must digitally sign a release form allowing an independent third party to conduct a background check. Nominees who do not complete the required steps will not be eligible for NomCom consideration.
Nomination Process and Election Slate Development
For detailed information on the ARIN Election nomination process, please visit:
For 2022, the process for developing the slate of candidates is notedly different. The NomCom will evaluate the qualifications of nominees, and all qualified nominees will appear on the ballot. The evaluation of qualifications will be based on the nominee questionnaire responses, the third-party background checks (Board only) and interviews, and the guidance received from the Board and AC through Guidance Letters to the NomCom.
Additional information about the Nomination Process:
- NomCom members:
- NomCom Charter
- Board Guidance Letter to the Nomination Committee
- AC Guidance Letter to the Nomination Committee
- What Changes Are Coming to ARIN Elections in 2022?
With the completion of its qualification classification process, the NomCom will provide an Initial Slate of Candidates for the Board and AC. The only nominees not included on this initial slate will be individuals classified as “Unable to Qualify” based on the evaluation criteria. ARIN will announce the Initial Slate of Candidates on Tue, 06 Sep 2022.
For more information about ARIN Elections, the 2022 Election Calendar, or details of the process, please visit:
If you have specific questions or need to request additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Customer Success Analyst
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
Individuals whose terms will conclude on 31 December 2022 are:
- Board of Trustees: Catherine Middleton and Bill Sandiford
- Advisory Council: Brian Jones, Joe Provo, Alyssa Quinn, Kerrie Richards, and Alison Wood
- Apply Now for the ARIN 50 Fellowship Program
- Now Available to All Customers — ARIN’s Premier Support Plan
- Notice of Upcoming Test of RPKI Infrastructure
- ARIN Network Maintenance Scheduled for 10 August
- ARIN Services Prioritization Survey is now Open to General Members
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- ARIN on the Road is heading to Savannah and Northern Virginia this fall!
- Consultation on Whether ARIN Should Have a Public ARIN Discussion Mailing List is Now Closed
- IPv4 Waiting List Distribution
- Now Closed - ACSP Consultation 2022.4 - Requiring Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) for ARIN Online Accounts
- » View Archive