ARIN’s Community Grant Program Application Deadline Extended
Posted: Wednesday, 25 May 2022
If you have a project that needs funding, is non-commercial in nature, and benefits the Internet community within the ARIN service region, it’s not too late to apply to the 2022 ARIN Community Grant Program. The application deadline has been extended to 15 June 2022, so send your application in today!
If you’re not familiar with ARIN’s Community Grant Program, learn more about it or read our recent blog on the Top 5 Reasons to Apply for an ARIN Community Grant
About the ARIN Community Grant Program
The ARIN Community Grant Program provides financial grants in support of operational and research projects that improve the overall Internet industry and Internet user environment that advance ARIN’s mission and broadly benefit the Internet community within the ARIN region. Projects must fit into one or more of these four broad categories:
- Internet technical improvements that promote and facilitate the expansion, development, and growth of the infrastructure of the Internet consistent with the public interest
- Registry processes and technology improvements that help maintain a globally consistent and highly usable Internet Number Registry system
- Informational outreach that advances the Internet on topics such as, but not limited to: IPv6 deployment, Internet research, and Internet governance
- Research related to ARIN’s mission and operations
For 2022, the ARIN Board of Trustees has approved a total expenditure of up to $60,000 (USD) for grants of varying amounts, starting at $1,000 to $20,000 (USD) and based on project need.
We encourage all applicants to clearly demonstrate how projects meet eligibility guidelines and selection criteria through the application form to improve chances of selection.
ARIN looks forward to funding important projects through the ARIN Community Grant Program in 2022.
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Volunteer to Serve on the 2023 ARIN Fellowship Selection Committee
- Now Posted on the ARIN Blog – 2021 ARIN Community Grant Program Final Reports
- Reminder to Set Up 2FA on Your ARIN Online Account Before 1 February 2023
- Douglas Camin Appointed to Advisory Council
- New Recipient Transfer Processing Fee
- ARIN 50 Meeting Report Now Available
- ARIN to Enforce 2FA on all ARIN Online Accounts Starting 1 February 2023
- 2022 ARIN Election Results
- Now Closed — Consultation on New ARIN Policy Development Process
- ARIN on the Road is Heading to the Midwest!
- » View Archive