ARIN 49 Begins Today
Posted: Monday, 25 April 2022
The ARIN 49 hybrid Public Policy and Members Meeting begins today at 9:00 AM CT! Join us today through 27 April 2022 at the Loews Vanderbilt Hotel in Nashville, Tennessee, or virtually via Zoom to discuss policy, security updates, global RIR reports and more.
On Tuesday, 26 April, join our panelists for a discussion on “Why Doesn’t the Internet Migrate Entirely to IPv6?”, moderated by ARIN President and CEO John Curran.
How to Attend the Meeting
Each morning during the meeting, you’ll receive a reminder email with information about that day’s session. If you’re a virtual attendee, that email will contain the link you’ll need to access the Zoom meeting as well as our planned virtual social events for that day.
Virtual attendees will be allowed into the Zoom 15 minutes before the meeting starts so you can say hello and chat with other attendees. If you’re on site in Nashville, just take a seat before the meeting begins.
We want to make sure you are ready to participate at the meeting. Before the meeting starts, visit the ARIN 49 materials site to get a sneak peek at the presentations and any additional materials and guides.
Don’t forget to have a little fun while you’re at ARIN 49! We have a robust social agenda planned for our in-person and virtual attendees.
Nashville attendees: Starting at 7:00 PM CT on Monday evening, we’ll be celebrating in style at the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum.
Virtual attendees: During Monday’s lunch at 12:30 PM CT, join your colleagues for Virtual Table Topics. After Tuesday’s meeting, we’re hosting a Virtual Happy Hour at 4:30 PM CT — come prepared to party with fun games, breakout rooms, and a live mixology demonstration featuring two custom-created ARIN 49 cocktails.
ARIN would like to thank our network sponsor AT&T, and our bronze sponsors, IPv4Mall and Hilco Streambank, for helping make ARIN 49 possible.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. We look forward to your participation!
American Registry for Internet Numbers
- Submit Your Questions for Candidates in the 2022 ARIN Elections
- Consultation on New ARIN Policy Development Process
- Change to Management of the Trust Anchor Locator (TAL) for ARIN’s RPKI Service
- Results of Consultation on Open Discussion List
- Congratulations to the 2022 ARIN Community Grant Recipients
- Congratulations to the ARIN 50 Selected Fellows
- Availability of the Legacy Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Ending as of 31 December 2023
- New ARIN Registration Services Agreement
- The ARIN Test of the RPKI, Announced on 5 August, Has Been Completed
- NRPM 2022.2 - New Policies Implemented
- » View Archive